X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.36: I Designed The Sears Tower, I Make 2 Grand An Hour

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Yup. What the Dumpies don't understand... what Republican voters in general don't understand... is to the 1%

WE ARE ALL N-GGERS.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Yup. What the Dumpies don't understand... what Republican voters in general don't understand... is to the 1%

WE ARE ALL N-GGERS.
      White people have more in common with colored people than they do with rich people - j billington bullworth
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Dump has changed course again and thinks NK could be a threat.

https://www.newsandguts.com/trump-fl...-korea-threat/

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Dump has changed course again and thinks NK could be a threat.

https://www.newsandguts.com/trump-fl...-korea-threat/
          Eh, he could claim "They haven't denuclearized yet".

Whether he's clever enough to say that when asked is another question.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post

deflecting leaders need an enemy to concentrate anger
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
              Be interesting how that fares in court. On one hand, courts frown upon adding official qualifications for any federal office beyond what is specifically enumerated in the Constitution. On the other hand, the Constitution clearly gives states the authority to determine how their electoral votes are awarded.
              No way this is Constitutional.
              Go Gophers!

Comment

Wait what?

“A Navy draft memo reportedly reveals a plan to build tent cities that could hold a combined 120,000 migrants in California, Arizona and Alabama.”
                http://thehill.com/latino/393715-nav...-cities-report

Comment

Wait what?

“A Navy draft memo reportedly reveals a plan to build tent cities that could hold a combined 120,000 migrants in California, Arizona and Alabama.”
                  Those cities are going to need a ton of services: sanitation, food service, logistical support. It seems only appropriate to draft the residents to do that labor.

And how do we defray the cost to the taxpayer? It's fair to bring in businesses who can use that workforce to make things to sell in order to pay for those services. There is no free lunch, after all.

Last edited by Kepler; 06-22-2018, 03:55 PM.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Those cities are going to need a ton of services: sanitation, food service, logistical support. It seems only appropriate to enlist the residents in doing that labor...
                    I feel for the migrants but esp those going to bama. Yikes

Comment

Those cities are going to need a ton of services: sanitation, food service, logistical support. It seems only appropriate to enlist the residents in doing that labor...
                      Just don't call them concentration camps.

Trump Towns has a certain... je ne sais quoi...
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I feel for the migrants but esp those going to bama. Yikes
                        "We left Guatemala for this **** hole?!"

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                          No way this is Constitutional.
                          I'd call it 50/50.

A state's legislature gets to pick how its electors are chosen. It could choose to allow its electors to be picked by gubernatorial decree if it wanted to. There's no federal constitutional right to vote for President.

The state frames the argument as a condition for being eligible for its electors, and they have a shot.

Comment

Some of my friends back in college said I was the kind of girl who should have been driving a manual. I took that as a compliment.

Edit: not the right thread
                            Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 06-22-2018, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post

I thought he said just yesterday or this morning that NK was making great strides in its de-nuclearization effort.

While sitting beside Mattis, who had said the day previously that they had seen no efforts by NK to get rid of their nukes.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Wait what?

Why don't they just use all those empty Wal-marts?
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X