• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.36: I Designed The Sears Tower, I Make 2 Grand An Hour

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Trump's America:

NSFW.
    I'm sure there's a way to balance this reporting. Maybe Brent can help.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        I'll stoop to the level of this thread at this point:

I don't bow down to the almighty LIBRUL stereotype and drink the Kool-Aid. Although I've presented hatred towards the (R) party and what's going on now, it's not enough for you extremists (yes, you are extremists, just like the Jim Bobs and Derps I've referred to). You are too ignorant to realize it, though (huh, just like Jim Bob).

Country is on its way to hell, and all are to blame. Both halves don't realize it, though. That's the sad part.
        The jews were extremists during WWII. Both sides!

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          I'm sure there's a way to balance this reporting. Maybe Brent can help.
          "Man explains history of neighborhood construction to fellow Seattleites"
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Sounds like Trump is going to sign a "preemptive" order allowing families to stay together. Preemptive... WHat an arse.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Sounds like Trump is going to sign a "preemptive" order allowing families to stay together. Preemptive... WHat an arse.
              He's going to cave?

Apparently so.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...could-end.html

Comment

He caves on everything. He’s the worst negotiator in America.
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I just found where Flaggy's been: https://wgno.com/2018/06/18/man-who-...rnment-report/

The armed man who for more than an hour blocked a highway near the Hoover Dam with an armored truck and held a sign that said “Release the OIG report” is in an Arizona jail accused of several felonies, police said Saturday.

Matthew Phillip Wright, 30, of Henderson, Nevada, is accused of terrorist acts, unlawful flight from law enforcement, carrying a weapon in the commission of a felony and misconduct involving weapons. He also faces a misdemeanor charge of blocking a highway.

“Release the OIG report” apparently refers to the US Justice Department’s internal watchdog report on the department’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email probe. The 568-page report was released this week, leaving Wright’s message unclear.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

"We have an audio tape of kids crying when they are taken from their families."
                    "So, kids cry in that situation."
                    "Yes."
                    "No sh*, Sherlock."

Keep on the news about how the kids are now being treated, how the parents are being treated, what is or is not being done to remedy the situation. You know, NEWS.

Never said crying kids were fake news (which is lies, btw). I said the crying kids story is so obvious that it's not news. I mean, hey, rain falls, things get wet. Duh.

Edit: The above is what is being missed about my posts. JFC.
                    Cause you whine about how the news is covering this story, how you don't think it's right, it's not productive, it makes you uncomfortable(it should make you uncomfortable), and that's the only issue you have with this. not that kids are being separated from their families, but how the news is covering it.

Go take a seat with the deplorables, Mr. Centrist.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      He caves on everything. He’s the worst negotiator in America.
                      I wouldn't doubt that this is a calculated strategy on someone's part. Step 1: adopt terrible policy that leads to public outcry. Step 2: blame the other guys for creating the crisis. Step 3: reverse your policy, and claim victory and all accolades for solving the crisis on your own.

The sad part is that many of his supporters will lap it up.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        He wants the real report released. So it can be balanced. It doesn't meet USCHO Centrist Journalistic Standards to release it in it's current form.

Comment

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
                          I wouldn't doubt that this is a calculated strategy on someone's part. Step 1: adopt terrible policy that leads to public outcry. Step 2: blame the other guys for creating the crisis. Step 3: reverse your policy, and claim victory and all accolades for solving the crisis on your own.

The sad part is that many of his supporters will lap it up.
                          I think you're dead on. There's a reason the report put the word, "preemptive" in quotes.
                          Code:

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            Guys, guys.

If we say mean things about people who gleefully mock disabled kids being tormented, they'll never vote for Democrats.

We need to understand where they're coming from and cater to their beliefs.
                            And the media should never point that out. There's two sides to the story. The media needed to report that back when Lewandowski was in grade school, a kid with Downs Syndrome accidentally peed on his jacket.

Comment

If you haven't made up your mind on this situation by now, you are Jim Bob.
                              Hi Jim Bob.

Comment

I'll stoop to the level of this thread at this point:

I don't bow down to the almighty LIBRUL stereotype and drink the Kool-Aid. Although I've presented hatred towards the (R) party and what's going on now, it's not enough for you extremists (yes, you are extremists, just like the Jim Bobs and Derps I've referred to). You are too ignorant to realize it, though (huh, just like Jim Bob).

Country is on its way to hell, and all are to blame. Both halves don't realize it, though. That's the sad part.
                                But supersmart Bent is above all that. He sees through your trickster games. He's so superior to the rest of us out here in Ignoreland. if only the rest of us could be more like Brent. The world would be perfect.

And no Brent, journalism isn't supposed to be neutral. Journalism is supposesd to report the facts.

Comment

Working...
                                X