X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.36: I Designed The Sears Tower, I Make 2 Grand An Hour

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    A reasonable justification would be it’s in the kids or countries best interest to have that policy.
    How is it in the kids or country's best interest to take kids from their parents? Other than if children are in immediate threat from their guardian? I don't see any other reason. Especially for a law that is the equivalent to a parking ticket.

Comment

A reasonable justification would be it’s in the kids or countries best interest to have that policy.
      Wow, that's pretty vague.

How is it the kids' best interest not to be with family?

How is it in the country's best interest for them to be separated?

Do you need to wait for Trumpy to tell you why it is? or can you think for yourself, for once?
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
        What's the question here- they have explained why they did it- from the words of the president, AG, and whoever Nielsen is.

Go look up their direct quotes, or better yet, watch them talk on Youtube. You'll be forced to watch MSNBC and/or CNN videos, as I doubt Fox will bother with those clips.

But 1) convince families to not come to the US and 2) force congress to do his demands. That's it. That's always been it. Nothing more.
        No. "Trump is taking steps that he believes will accelerate an immigration bill that he is pursuing."
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

"Hi, I'm Donald Trump. Effective immediately, we will be gathering all Jews together, and placing them in camps that we have had specially constructed for them. These are nice camps, where they will have three squares a day, and their own space blanket. Almost like summer camp. We do this, because it is in the country's best interest that we do so. It is also for the Jews' best interest, as here, they will be free from prejudice and hateful attacks directed towards them by others in society. They will be safe and protected here."

Drew: "Well, ok. Sounds reasonable."

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
            How is it in the kids or country's best interest to take kids from their parents? Other than if children are in immediate threat from their guardian? I don't see any other reason. Especially for a law that is the equivalent to a parking ticket.
            If the people aren’t vetted how do you know they’re even the kids parents? As I stated yesterday, I have never had a ton of interest in immigration and don’t understand the finer details of it like I do other issues. We definitely should have it as immigrants bring a lot to the country and I am ever so fortunate to be friends with a bunch, but we shouldn’t let an unlimited number of people in.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              "Hi, I'm Donald Trump. Effective immediately, we will be gathering all Jews together, and placing them in camps that we have had specially constructed for them. These are nice camps, where they will have three squares a day, and their own space blanket. Almost like summer camp. We do this, because it is in the country's best interest that we do so. It is also for the Jews' best interest, as here, they will be free from prejudice and hateful attacks directed towards them by others in society. They will be safe and protected here."

Drew: "Well, ok."
              No. "Trump is taking steps that he believes will accelerate an immigration bill that he is pursuing."
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

If the people aren’t vetted how do you know they’re even the kids parents? As I stated yesterday, I have never had a ton of interest in immigration and don’t understand the finer details of it like I do other issues. We definitely should have it as immigrants bring a lot to the country and I am ever so fortunate to be friends with a bunch, but we shouldn’t let an unlimited number of people in.
                I must have missed that along the way.

Look, we all know Donald. If he were a military commander (a real one), he would just bomb the pizz out of syrian villages where jihadists are hiding among innocent civilians. He has neither the brains nor the patience to come up with tactics that save civilian lives and target the enemy. That is just who he has proven himself to be.

There is no doubt illegals will bring children across the border if they know they will not be incarcerated. It's a fairly free kick at the cat for them. They are hiding behind children much like jihadists hide among innocent civilians. But there is a moral and ethical component to solving that problem which requires more than this president is capable of. He would sooner use the situation to leverage congress to get his wall paid for than address the real human issues. He's not capable. It's not in him.
                Last edited by burd; 06-20-2018, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  He was one of them. Chairman of Mccain's campaign. You know, the one that brought us Sarah Palin?

It's all fine and good that he's having reservations now. But he was an integral part of bringing us to where we are at today. There might not be a Trump if it weren't for people like him.
                  Yeah and he publicly blamed Palin for losing the campaign and destroyed her. He was never one of the people who went Racist on Obama either.

You also understand that the McCain campaign /= Trump campaign even with Palin right?
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It's at once an admission that the politics of the issue had gotten out of hand and that the administration's arguments were completely dishonest. Virtually everything they said about the policy is tossed aside with this executive action. It's the political equivalent of waving the white flag and the legal equivalent of confessing to making false statements. Rather than letting Congress rebuke it, the White House is rebuking itself and trying to save some face.

Even some Republicans were admitting the White House surrendered.

Last edited by Handyman; 06-20-2018, 01:19 PM.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The damage is already done.

This should be impeachable all by itself.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            The damage is already done.

This should be impeachable all by itself.
                            I hope the media doesn't back off this issue. The story isn't over until every last one of these kids is given back to their parents.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://thenib.com/defenders-of-democracy

Comment

Working...
                                X