X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.36: I Designed The Sears Tower, I Make 2 Grand An Hour

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    And you just know there are thousands of mouthbreathers all excited because to them Maddow just got triggered.

This crap is so bad Sessions' own church told him he is wrong...
    https://twitter.com/TheContemptor/st...60478487580672
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

4000 beds

And this wont change...the WH loves this. Maddow is totally nailing this.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Good lord how completely out of touch are you? You go to a Mexican restaurant after you defend abusing Mexican and other Latino children? You know that word that triggered all the Right when it was used about Ivanka...yeah it should be used on that waste of carbon.
          Last edited by Handyman; 06-19-2018, 09:53 PM.
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Well I see this thread blew up today

So are we. I have a buddy that ships soybeans and other grains overseas (mostly to Asia) and this stuff is painful to them. Lets just say they are 4-5 Reagan Republicans that want to shove a cattle prod up Trump's behind.
            Like I said. Oh well. We have lots of red in our state. Let them learn.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

No offense to Chuck Todd cause I love him...but he and Don Lemon, and Chris Cuomo and everyone else is part of the problem. He can rip these clowns all he wants to but he is still going to give them a platform when they want to be on his show. He was part of the mainstream medias normalizing of Trump in the Primaries because it brought ratings. All these outraged media types were asleep at the wheel selling out because Trump = ratings and ratings = sponsors. There were very few that were on this from the beginning and they were often dismissed or kind of looked down upon by the so called mainstream media.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    Nothing will change the minds of the herpaderps. So, we just report nothing? Only report the stuff that they believe?

Centrist my ***.
                    "We have an audio tape of kids crying when they are taken from their families."
                    "So, kids cry in that situation."
                    "Yes."
                    "No sh*, Sherlock."

Keep on the news about how the kids are now being treated, how the parents are being treated, what is or is not being done to remedy the situation. You know, NEWS.

Never said crying kids were fake news (which is lies, btw). I said the crying kids story is so obvious that it's not news. I mean, hey, rain falls, things get wet. Duh.

Edit: The above is what is being missed about my posts. JFC.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I just watched Maddow break down...you can already hear the Faux commentators cackling with glee.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Looking through the replies to Chuck Todd, it echos the statements posted here all evening that the Trumpeters are all "oh, NOW it's a bad thing that Trump does it when Obama did it too?"

The whataboutism makes me sick. Trump ramped this up. Trump ordered the Zero Tolerance policy. Trump could easily throw Jeff Sessions, or someone else he hates, under the bus and stop this all. But no, it's a game to him, a poker chip he can use. And the apologists that defend him. For being a "straight shooter," and "telling it like it is," there sure are an awful lot of translators who are willing to jump in to help defend the cause.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Whoever does the God account is usually hilarious but right now they are ticked off!
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Whoever does the God account is usually hilarious but right now they are ticked off!
                              Agreed on the God account.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                Looking through the replies to Chuck Todd, it echos the statements posted here all evening that the Trumpeters are all "oh, NOW it's a bad thing that Trump does it when Obama did it too?"

The whataboutism makes me sick. Trump ramped this up. Trump ordered the Zero Tolerance policy. Trump could easily throw Jeff Sessions, or someone else he hates, under the bus and stop this all. But no, it's a game to him, a poker chip he can use. And the apologists that defend him. For being a "straight shooter," and "telling it like it is," there sure are an awful lot of translators who are willing to jump in to help defend the cause.
                                He is doing what he always does...failing at making a deal. He wants this to be his path to the Wall...problem is neither side of the aisle wants the Wall or trust his word.

The WH doesnt care though...according to Maddow sources are saying the WH isnt even really bothered by the controversy at all.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X