X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.36: I Designed The Sears Tower, I Make 2 Grand An Hour

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I don't think there was separation of families during Obama unless there was a warrant or a DHS finding against the parent.

I think that's false equivalency. But I do not fully know the policy under Obama and it's worth knowing.
    There wasn't a separation of families.

There were kids in cages, which is what I responded to. Rover doesn't nor didn't care about that and only cares that his team lost because he spent months talking about Hillary's amazing competence and strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by trixr4kids View Post
      there wasn't a separation of families.

There were kids in cages, which is what i responded to.
      ok.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
        Actually it's hilarious seeing as I explained why like 2 posts before he made his. We all know why she lost and why guys who were gung ho about NAFTA and other neoliberal economic positions kept losing to complete and utter buffoons.

Rover is like a bot that got programmed by Frauddy's designers except his goal is to infiltrate the dems advocating for 90's economic policies that will surely cause them to lose in 2018.
        So in your mind supporting NAFTA is the same as pulling kids away from their parents and putting them in cages? Huh.
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
          So in your mind supporting NAFTA is the same as pulling kids away from their parents and putting them in cages? Huh.
          No, but to voters in Ohio, Michigan, and Florida it is.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
            да, ты меня достал

Comment

Actually it's hilarious seeing as I explained why like 2 posts before he made his. We all know why she lost and why guys who were gung ho about NAFTA and other neoliberal economic positions kept losing to complete and utter buffoons.

Rover is like a bot that got programmed by Frauddy's designers except his goal is to infiltrate the dems advocating for 90's economic policies that will surely cause them to lose in 2018.
              I support NAFTA and the TPP. Clinton got worked on that one and stupidly changed her mind. Why do I support them? Because the alternative is worse. And Dump is proving that every minute.

Iowa is going to get boned by China on Soybeans. And I'm going to relish every minute of it.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                Obama set up a concentration camp on the border? Links please...
                https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...rossing-border

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  I support NAFTA and the TPP. Clinton got worked on that one and stupidly changed her mind. Why do I support them? Because the alternative is worse. And Dump is proving that every minute.
                  False dichotomy. Isolationism and surrendering our rights to multinational vampires are not our only two trade policy options.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    False dichotomy. Isolationism and surrendering our rights to multinational vampires are not our only two trade policy options.
                    Lol
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Iowa is going to get boned by China on Soybeans. And I'm going to relish every minute of it.
                      She got worked because NAFTA was a failure and didn't accomplish anything that it originally set out to.

Comment

• Huh. Facilities for *families*. What a concept.

Also, they burried the lede: "And in 2012, ICE abandoned plans to accept bids for a new family detention center in Texas amid complaints from advocates about the possibility of housing immigrant families in jails."
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

As are we. Ask the Canadian steel mills where they get a goodly sum of their iron ore, and it's not from their north. Then they ship that steel back down to us for final consumption. NPR was running a story during my drive to the transit station today where Plattsburgh, NY, is expecting to get pounded on this whole thing because when NAFTA was the expectation, that city had some 15% of its population working for companies that would ship resources to towns just across the border, then they'd receive a partially finished product in return, and it was like a carousel until the final product was out the door. Trade wars hurt everyone, especially those people they're designed to help.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            *That* is what you are so concerned about?

joe, what church do you go to, I need to know to avoid that one. Given that you seem to approve of taking kids from their parents. Most people who have any morals would be pretty darned upset about it, but you are more concerned about the group doing the detention and splitting up. You are a sad man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              Same here. Sanders had won we wouldn't be blasting the guy up until 2 weeks before the election. Considering the alternative I would have voted for the man with a smile on my face and not an ounce of regret over the choice before me. Fuk I would have done the same for O'Malley if he'd won the nomination. When the other side nominates a Nazi, that's not the time to equivocate.
                              If you guys know this is going to happen, that part of the left will always abandon candidates like Gore and Clinton, then why do you vote for them? It's like putting faith in Marvin Lewis every year to get a Bengals playoff win.
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

There wasn't a separation of families.

There were kids in cages, which is what I responded to. Rover doesn't nor didn't care about that and only cares that his team lost because he spent months talking about Hillary's amazing competence and strategy.
                                How do you have kids in cages and not have families being separated?

Under Obama, the lower tolerance policy meant that families got let through together, but with bounds on being found later.

One should note, that both times that a policy that was put into place to turn people around quickly- neither were effective at all. Neither took kids from their families, either.

Comment

Working...
                                X