This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.36: I Designed The Sears Tower, I Make 2 Grand An Hour

it may be hard to be proud of my country these days, but I can certainly be proud of some of its citizens.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...-U-S#read-more

The U.S. State Department is apparently being run by a group of immature trolls because today, of all days, they hosted a Facebook Live question and answer sessions called, “Family Travel Hacks” about summer traveling in the United States. As you might imagine, the questions were straight fire and at the time of this post, the two staffers assigned to run this **** show had gone missing, never answering a single question. Let’s hope they aren’t locked up in a cage somewhere. Here’s a sampling of the questions they are running from on Facebook:
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Oh snap. That's a sick burn.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Seth McFarlane is a colossal *******, but he generally comes down on the correct side of history. If the stars and money walk away from Fox, we might have a chance at seeing some change.

Edit: nevermind...
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

https://twitter.com/jiveDurkey/statu...26035215429632

What the **** is wrong with these people?

Lewandowski just said "whomp whomp" in response to a 10-year-old with downs syndrome being put in a cage.
          Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
            She got worked because NAFTA was a failure and didn't accomplish anything that it originally set out to.
            NAFTA created jobs. The problem is those jobs weren’t for low skilled factory workers in the rust belt. So you could blame the Trumpster fire on NAFTA.

Comment

https://twitter.com/DavidBegnaud/sta...52597696430080

BREAKING: “Trump administration officials have been sending babies and other young children forcibly separated from their parents at the U.S.-Mexico border to at least three "tender age" shelters in South Texas, The Associated Press has learned.”

Fuck these people so much.

They're stealing babies from their parents and putting them in detention. Babies. It would be a dam shame if there isn't a hell. A lot of people punching their tickets.

Rachel Maddow had to sign off in tears because she couldn't take this breaking news.
              Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                https://twitter.com/jiveDurkey/statu...26035215429632

What the **** is wrong with these people?

Lewandowski just said "whomp whomp" in response to a 10-year-old with downs syndrome being put in a cage.
                Because they can sniff Christian sharia law with the SC. Because they want to kill women’s rights. WaPo has a great article about the evangelicals and why they can’t bring themselves to oppose this

Comment

Little nyt headline:

Wilbur Ross shorted stock in a shipping firm days after learning that reporters were preparing a potentially negative story about his dealings with the Kremlin-linked company.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    https://twitter.com/DavidBegnaud/sta...52597696430080

BREAKING: “Trump administration officials have been sending babies and other young children forcibly separated from their parents at the U.S.-Mexico border to at least three "tender age" shelters in South Texas, The Associated Press has learned.”

Fuck these people so much.

They're stealing babies from their parents and putting them in detention. Babies. It would be a dam shame if there isn't a hell. A lot of people punching their tickets.

Rachel Maddow had to sign off in tears because she couldn't take this breaking news.
                    If only the babies were unborn he Good Xtians like certain people around here might care.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

If only the babies were unborn he Good Xtians like certain people around here might care.
                      I know, funny, isn't it?
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

And now, Ivanka's public statement:

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

And you just know there are thousands of mouthbreathers all excited because to them Maddow just got triggered.

This crap is so bad Sessions' own church told him he is wrong...
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            I know, funny, isn't it?
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              And now, Ivanka's public statement:

You better apologize for attacking her looks! #MeToo #Feminism #MaggieHabermanisstillafraud
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Sessions Church is mad. Wait for the Christian warriors s to come out against them now

Comment

Working...
                                X