X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.36: I Designed The Sears Tower, I Make 2 Grand An Hour

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Journalism is SUPPOSED to be neutral. Now, this will be a tough test at times throughout one's career, you HAVE to present both sides, no matter how ludicrous one side is.

For opinion show (or network *cough* FOX*) it's different rules.

"Trump is taking steps that he believes will accelerate an immigration bill that he is pursuing."
    "Trump is punishing families to get what he wants on immigration."
    "Trump is doing what needs to be done to get immigration reform to be done."

The top statement is neutral. The other statements are not neutral.
    God you’re full of ****.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      If you haven't made up your mind on this situation by now, you are Jim Bob.
      Jim Bob lives in an alternate reality and may or may not even know what the situation is. I'll remind you Fox viewers know less about current events than people who don't regularly watch the news. So again, if everyone has a firm position on the issue and so many are ok with it, why is there such a need to lie about what the situation is?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Brent I want have a beer with you when I finally move home and catch up but with all due respect gfy.
        All I am saying is that is NOT news. It's horrible and tragic and what have you. But it's obvious for the sake of being obvious and a ratings grab. That's why I'm disgusted by it. If ANYONE thinks a kid is not going to cry being taken away from a family, I will say that person is a cold, heartless, ignorant a-hole.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          God you’re full of ****.
          Well, that's a nice mature response.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

napalm girl wasn’t newsworthy to Brent.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              napalm girl wasn’t newsworthy to Brent.
              She cried too much. We already knew she was sad so stop it

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                Jim Bob lives in an alternate reality and may or may not even know what the situation is. I'll remind you Fox viewers know less about current events than people who don't regularly watch the news. So again, if everyone has a firm position on the issue and so many are ok with it, why is there such a need to lie about what the situation is?
                They have to stay true to what they are saying. Do any of you know how spin works?

Comment

I'll stoop to the level of this thread at this point:

I don't bow down to the almighty LIBRUL stereotype and drink the Kool-Aid. Although I've presented hatred towards the (R) party and what's going on now, it's not enough for you extremists (yes, you are extremists, just like the Jim Bobs and Derps I've referred to). You are too ignorant to realize it, though (huh, just like Jim Bob).

Country is on its way to hell, and all are to blame. Both halves don't realize it, though. That's the sad part.

Comment

Too bad Nielsen had to leave her dinner, I bet the wait staff was preparing her a lovely burrito filled with boogers and cum.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      I don't care what Jim Bob thinks. Jim Bob still votes Republican in the end. I want Susie who wasn't inspired two years ago to be infuriated now.
                      That is the only way to win now...
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

You take a child away from a family. A person's decision on that is made. Right or wrong, it's made. God help you if you try to change that person's mind. You are NOT going to. That is the way the world is now. Some here cannot accept that fact, no matter how ugly it is.

Accept THAT, and then you will see the world in a new light. It sucks, but those are the realities.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          He is doing what he always does...failing at making a deal. He wants this to be his path to the Wall...problem is neither side of the aisle wants the Wall or trust his word.

The WH doesnt care though...according to Maddow sources are saying the WH isnt even really bothered by the controversy at all.
                          As much as I don't want him to win, I'm about ready to give him his stupid ****ing wall, so we can treat these people like human beings again.

I guess it's fitting that we're pulling out of the Human Rights Council.
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            Too bad Nielsen had to leave her dinner, I bet the wait staff was preparing her a lovely burrito filled with boogers and cum.
                            Womp womp, to quote Lewandowski

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X