X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.36: I Designed The Sears Tower, I Make 2 Grand An Hour

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    I couldn’t agree with you more. The unfortunate part is that ship has sailed. How can we fix it going forward?
    Raise taxes on millionaires?

Oh wait, we can't have that, can we. Guess another round of tax cuts is in order then.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Yes. The ship has sailed. We sold the country to the billionaires while convincing the stupid to vote for it. It's what America is right now.
      And Drew went right along with it. 100% support.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        And Drew went right along with it. 100% support.
        God
        Gays
        Guns
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Raise taxes on millionaires?

Oh wait, we can't have that, can we. Guess another round of tax cuts is in order then.
          It's the Ayn Rand way. Paul Ryan. Who's that other guy? Kemp. What a ****tard that guy was.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
            Because there's not much difference between a candidate advocating concentration camps for children and one who wouldn't even think of the idea? That's why it was such a hard vote for you? Fuking yikes.
            He didn't say it was a difficult choice, Rover. He said Hillary sucked. Indeed, one of the measures of how horrific Dump is is the fact that it was not a difficult choice.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              He didn't say it was a difficult choice, Rover. He said Hillary sucked. Indeed, one of the measures of how horrific Dump is is the fact that it was not a difficult choice.
              Yes, and so did Kerry, and Gore, and Dukakis, and Mondale. A complete ****storm of crap. Nothing like Trump, or W who actually became President.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                Your timeline's a bit off there, Hoss. Back it up about 18 years for the start of structured federal deficit spending. It took off during the 80s, but started with a theory Kennedy's advisors proposed. The dollar values were far more modest, both in pure dollars and as percentage of GDP, but that's when the practice began.
                Yeah, but Kennedy was cutting rates from 92% down to around 50%.

Confiscatory rates still, if you ask Drew or any of the other "conservatives" here.

Comment

Yes. The ship has sailed. We sold the country to the billionaires while convincing the stupid to vote for it. It's what America is right now.
                  No, the ship hasn't sailed. It's never too late to fight and the whole "DOOM!!! DOOM!!!" shtick is exactly what the right wants you to do.

It's a morale hazard (see what I did there?). Please don't do it, it only gives aid and comfort to the enemy.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

No, the ship hasn't sailed. It's never too late to fight and the whole "DOOM!!! DOOM!!!" shtick is exactly what the right wants you to do.

It's a morale hazard (see what I did there?). Please don't do it, it only gives aid and comfort to the enemy.
                    LOL. Yes, I am the problem.

Comment

Yes, and so did Kerry, and Gore, and Dukakis, and Mondale.
                      Funny story. I voted for all of them without any problem.

So your narrative is kinda dead wrong.
                      Cornell University

Comment

Funny story. I voted for all of them without any problem.

So your narrative is kinda dead wrong.
                        No, it's not. They all had less votes than the ***** who should be in jail that you keep railing against. But, go ahead and keep on that narrative.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          Because there's not much difference between a candidate advocating concentration camps for children and one who wouldn't even think of the idea? That's why it was such a hard vote for you? Fuking yikes.
                          No, it wasn't a hard vote. As bad a candidate as she was.

Remember, the worst Democrat is better than the best Republican. and she was a pretty poor Democrat.

Just imagine if she's been a better candidate, Rover. If she'd bothered to go to Wisconsin and Michigan to campaign. We wouldn't be here today. And still you've got a boner for her to run again.

Comment

No, it wasn't a hard vote. As bad a candidate as she was.

Remember, the worst Democrat is better than the best Republican. and she was a pretty poor Democrat.

Just imagine if she's been a better candidate, Rover. If she'd bothered to go to Wisconsin and Michigan to campaign. We wouldn't be here today. And still you've got a boner for her to run again.
                            No. I never want to see her on a ballot again.

Comment

But this is the part you don't get Kep. You can't go 9 months blasting your party nominee (Gore, Kerry, Hillary) but then in October change your tune and say "oh but BushII/Chump would be even worse so forget what I said". The dye is already cast and turnout gets hurt. Because of your efforts, as well as trix and rufus, kids are sitting in cages right now. If one side is saying the Dem candidate is awful, and the DEMS are saying the Dem candidate is awful, that's how Nazi's like Trump get elected. But again, speaking fees paid by Wall st banks = kids in kennels, right?
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

No, it's not. They all had less votes than the ***** who should be in jail that you keep railing against. But, go ahead and keep on that narrative.
                                You don't even understand your own bit.

Your bit is that Dump is the liberals' fault because we have to fall in love. Your "evidence" is that we didn't have stars in our eyes following glassy-eyed after die Konigin der Nacht. But you have a problem -- you have to extend this to say we always do this. So you pull out of your butt that we did the same thing with every other losing Democratic nominee.

But the problem with your bit is it's factually wrong. We didn't do that with the other candidates. You have a half an argument about Gore because of the whole Nader Disaster. I'll throw you a bone there to be gracious. But you've got nothing with Kerry or Dukakis.

Now this is all absurd because the Democratic party ought to be run by liberals, not centrists. But even though you jump off from an untenable premise, at least try to then observe the rules of logic when spinning out your strands of bullsh-t thereafter.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X