This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.36: I Designed The Sears Tower, I Make 2 Grand An Hour

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Times running the Photoshop of the girl crying with Trump standing over her, and associated media running stories with the assumption she was separated from her parents does not help dissuade Trump's cries of "Fake News."

Also, funny how the right will jump all over the Times and others for the misuse of the crying girl photo, but are totally silent or are even supportive of the video/audio of children wailing, other photos of children ripped from parents, and other associated photos/media. Silence on the actual actions, but cries of "unfair Libruls!" on a single photo.
      They're not silent on the matter. They called them child actors paid to be used by the DNC.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        I will have to watch that
        Everyone should watch this. Especially Drew and Hovey.

This is your country. This is what it does. Hope you're proud.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Dan Merica
          ‏Verified account @danmericaCNN

Dan Merica Retweeted Dan Merica

A Trump supporting soybean farmer whose farm has lost ≈ $250k in value due to tariffs: “This isn't just numbers on a sheet or percentage of trade or dollar value. This is multi-generational American families, your base, that you are now squarely putting into financial peril."
          Why's this guy gotta make it all about him? Didn't he see Trumpy's tweet from a couple months ago? Trumpy knows that some farmers and others are going to feel some pain initially. He understands that. He also knows that those people will stand by him and be strong, endure a little hardship now, in order to enjoy the greater America that will come as a result.
          Last edited by rufus; 06-22-2018, 12:29 PM.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Propaganda and censorship. In Germany they came from the government. Here they are coming from the 1%. So far.
              to be truthful, the government is doing its fair share also.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                There's a difference between calling a spade a spade, and being downright nasty and obnoxious about it.
                Yes, just ask Donald Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Bad idea. Protest at her work. Not her home. I understand these are Nazis, but we are not vigilantes. At least not yet.
                  Meh. Let em feel the heat coming off the streets.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                    Meh. Let em feel the heat coming off the streets.
                    No. Her family has nothing to do with this.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      Yes, just ask Donald Trump.
                      When you're trying to capture voters who see Trump as being a mistake, you don't become that same mistake in order to lure them to you. You become what he's not, in most respects. The only thing he apparently had, to some people, is charisma (in some contorted form or another). You can't lose charisma.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

http://thehill.com/homenews/state-wa...s-he-filed-his

Rhode Island’s state Senate passed a bill this week that would keep candidates off the presidential ballot in their state if they don’t release five years' worth of tax returns, according to the Providence Journal.

State Sen. Gayle Goldin (D), who sponsored the bill, noted that every presidential candidate since Richard Nixon had released their tax returns voluntarily until President Trump ran for office.

Trump has repeatedly claimed that he cannot release his tax returns because he is under audit, but the IRS said an audit does not prevent a candidate from releasing their personal tax information.

Goldin argued that “tax returns provide essential information about candidates’ conflicts of interest.”

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Don't feel sorry for soybean farmers one bit. You reap what you sow.
                          And this is exactly right.

https://www.eschatonblog.com/2018/06...#disqus_thread

This is pure "we are the good people, the MULTI-GENERATIONAL AMERICAN FAMILIES" that you were supposed to give the good stuff too, once you took it from the blahs.

I'm sorry you thought Trump was just going to kick blahs and immigrants, except presumably the immigrants that are heavily employed in the agricultural industry, but you're still an *******.

Comment

Be interesting how that fares in court. On one hand, courts frown upon adding official qualifications for any federal office beyond what is specifically enumerated in the Constitution. On the other hand, the Constitution clearly gives states the authority to determine how their electoral votes are awarded.

Comment

See: post #792
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                                Be interesting how that fares in court. On one hand, courts frown upon adding official qualifications for any federal office beyond what is specifically enumerated in the Constitution. On the other hand, the Constitution clearly gives states the authority to determine how their electoral votes are awarded.
                                Dump is filth but I don't like it. Let's not have the states deciding whether party nominees can appear on the ballot. That way lies GOP-only ballots in the Derp States.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X