X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.36: I Designed The Sears Tower, I Make 2 Grand An Hour

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    But this is the part you don't get Kep. You can't go 9 months blasting your party nominee (Gore, Kerry,
    Nobody f-cking did that.

We did blast Hillary -- as indeed we ought to have: she was a sh-t sandwich -- but we stopped after she made the final payment on the nomination. Well, anyway, I did. I've already said my deepest regret is I didn't campaign for her in PA when I could have the final weekend. But I didn't do that not because I didn't like her but because F-CKING STUPIDLY I thought she had it won.

I'm never mentioning her again. Take all the juvenile shots you need to, I'm not guarding anymore, I'm tired of your bullsh-t.
    Last edited by Kepler; 06-19-2018, 03:23 PM.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      No. I never want to see her on a ballot again.
      Was talking to Rover. What are those lifesize wall hangers of athletes? Rover's got one of those on his wall of Hillary. I'm guessing with a hole cut in it, also.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Why the left alienates flyover USA

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...ng-ice-agents/
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          You don't even understand your own bit.

Your bit is that Dump is the liberals' fault because we have to fall in love. Your "evidence" is that we didn't have stars in our eyes following glassy-eyed after die Konigin der Nacht. But you have a problem -- you have to extend this to say we always do this. So you pull out of your butt that we did the same thing with every other losing Democratic nominee.

But the problem with your bit is it's factually wrong. We didn't do that with the other candidates. You have a half an argument about Gore because of the whole Nader Disaster. I'll throw you a bone there to be gracious. But you've got nothing with Kerry or Dukakis.

Now this is all absurd because the Democratic party ought to be run by liberals, not centrists. But even though you jump off from an untenable premise, at least try to then observe the rules of logic when spinning out your strands of bullsh-t thereafter.
          I have more of an argument with Dukakis and Kerry.

Fine, run it. I don't give a ****. But it's your side that doesn't vote when they don't get their way. Not mine.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Nobody f-cking did that.
            Wrong. They do it all the time. Like I said, you want to run it go for it.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Nobody f-cking did that.
              I think you either need to go back and review your own posts, or you need a mental evaluation as soon as they have an opening. You, rufus and trix, with your non stop anti-every Dem not named Bernie blather are party responsible for what's going on in this country right now. Look upon what's happening at the border and acknowledge your part. Saying you're horrified now is great, but it does no good for those kids. The time to act was two years ago.
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                I think you either need to go back and review your own posts, or you need a mental evaluation as soon as they have an opening. You, rufus and trix, with your non stop anti-every Dem not named Bernie blather are party responsible for what's going on in this country right now. Look upon what's happening at the border and acknowledge your part. Saying you're horrified now is great, but it does no good for those kids. The time to act was two years ago.
                You are an actual, non-metaphorical idiot, and your entitlement is why Democrats enjoy the reputation they have today. Be gone.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  Why flyover USA alienates the left.

http://www.fox32chicago.com/home/imm...cility-061818#

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Nobody f-cking did that.

We did blast Hillary -- as indeed we ought to have: she was a sh-t sandwich -- but we stopped after she made the final payment on the nomination. Well, anyway, I did. I've already said my deepest regret is I didn't campaign for her in PA when I could have the final weekend. But I didn't do that not because I didn't like her but because F-CKING STUPIDLY I thought she had it won.

I'm never mentioning her again. Take all the juvenile shots you need to, I'm not guarding anymore, I'm tired of your bullsh-t.
                    Kep

Driving back from a funeral in Western PA, it was all Trump signs and few, if any, Clinton. That got me wondering that maybe HRC was not the foregone conclusion that the media broadcast.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

You are an actual, non-metaphorical idiot, and your entitlement is why Democrats enjoy the reputation they have today.
                      LOL.

He didn't sit on the couch. You better call Susan on the phone. She and her ilk are the entitled ones. You want the lefties to run the party, yet you rail against Nixon in New York and placate Perez when he sucks off Cuomo. Stop the hypocrisy.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        LOL. The Washington Times now blocks if you have an ad blocker.

That right there is what I call... optimism.
                        Cornell University

Comment

LOL.

He didn't sit on the couch. You better call Susan on the phone. She and her ilk are the entitled ones. You want the lefties to run the party, yet you rail against Nixon in New York and placate Perez when he sucks off Cuomo. Stop the hypocrisy.
                          Susan?
                          Cornell University

Comment

No.
                            Correct.

Trump Administration position is it was illegal (Unconstitutional) and rescinded it. The Congress has to pass a law now to replace it or these people are subject to being deported back to a country they never knew.
                            To clarify, the Trump administrion contrived a position as justification for taking the kids hostage in order to extract border wall funding.

Comment

But I didn't do that not because I didn't like her but because F-CKING STUPIDLY I thought she had it won.
                              Gee, wherever could you have gotten that idea?

Comment

I actually didn't blast Hillary for 9 months, maybe that was the problem . And once again please tell me how (Kepler and whoever) posting on a message board caused Hillary to lose. Surely it should've been balanced out by your fanboying for her if that's the case!

Or you know it might've had to do with the fact that Gore/Kerry/Hillary all pushed the same economic agenda that isn't popular among 50% of the population of this country.

Comment

Working...
                                X