X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.36: I Designed The Sears Tower, I Make 2 Grand An Hour

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
    The whole balance thing...

One one hand, some expected some ****ing information about Hillary Clinton, and since none were reported, then it's a biased report. Even though there may have been noting to start with, as it could have been all made up. So there's no other hand coming from the government report.

On one hand, there's huge condemnation of the treating of families crossing the border, with some hints that were bad toward why they were doing it.. So there's not much of an other side, since most people think it's a bad thing to take kids from their families.

Oddly enough, the source of the one side is consistently FROM one side.

If Hillary Clinton was actually found doing something bad, most here would be very upset at her, and I doubt any would actually defend her from going to prison.

But I can't figure out what scenario (other than direct harm to the kids) where it's ok to take kids from their families. Especially for a crime that is roughly equal to a parking ticket. So spare me the BS about requiring some kind of balance, when all you need to be is some kind of human to find that practice bad.

Still, many, many chances have been offered to those of you seeking "balance" to explain ANY justification of taking kids away. Tell us. I'm curious why you need MORE news to decide that.

The point of the constant news is for everyone to gang up to STOP that horrible practice. And that plan seems to have been very effective. If you don't want to see it, don't watch. But don't also expect to see some kind of reporting justifying it beyond what is being reported. There isn't such a thing.
    The ***** should be in jail. Period.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
      Also anyone who still thinks Republicans care more about the debt/deficit: https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/im...t-kids-n884871
      Good god, you could put someone up in the Ritz Carlton for less than $800 a night.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Good god, you could put someone up in the Ritz Carlton for less than $800 a night.
        Who could have guessed that employing an army of border agents to watch migrant children would be more expensive than just having their parents do it?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          That's not fair and balanced. Where's the other side?
          He's doing his low information trolling bit again. Probably not worth getting worked up about.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
            Who could have guessed that employing an army of border agents to watch migrant children would be more expensive than just having their parents do it?
            I had a joke. But it wasn't funny.

History is going to be very cruel to these people, their enablers, and those that sat idly by.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
              The whole balance thing...

One one hand, some expected some ****ing information about Hillary Clinton, and since none were reported, then it's a biased report. Even though there may have been noting to start with, as it could have been all made up. So there's no other hand coming from the government report.

On one hand, there's huge condemnation of the treating of families crossing the border, with some hints that were bad toward why they were doing it.. So there's not much of an other side, since most people think it's a bad thing to take kids from their families.

Oddly enough, the source of the one side is consistently FROM one side.

If Hillary Clinton was actually found doing something bad, most here would be very upset at her, and I doubt any would actually defend her from going to prison.

But I can't figure out what scenario (other than direct harm to the kids) where it's ok to take kids from their families. Especially for a crime that is roughly equal to a parking ticket. So spare me the BS about requiring some kind of balance, when all you need to be is some kind of human to find that practice bad.

Still, many, many chances have been offered to those of you seeking "balance" to explain ANY justification of taking kids away. Tell us. I'm curious why you need MORE news to decide that.

The point of the constant news is for everyone to gang up to STOP that horrible practice. And that plan seems to have been very effective. If you don't want to see it, don't watch. But don't also expect to see some kind of reporting justifying it beyond what is being reported. There isn't such a thing.
              That’s for the government to explain. I would like an explanation as well.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                They've already given their justification and it's a demonstrable lie. So the only question that remains is when are you going to pull your head out of your ***?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                  That's fine and dandy, but are you at least on board with halting this practice immediately? Yes or no.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Yes, if you actually cared about them and not the FOR-PROFIT companies running the detentions centers.

I'm wondering which member of the DeVos families runs a company in that area. My money is on her lesser-known cousin, Bell-Biv.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      That's fine and dandy, but are you at least on board with halting this practice immediately? Yes or no.
                      Yes a million percent. If there isn’t any reasonable justification it definitely should stop.

Comment

The government's been explain it doofus. They've proffered up about four different explanations as to why they're doing it.

That you haven't heard these, or you don't seem to want to take these as explanations, says all we need to know about you. But you're still looking for more information on the matter, right?

You are why we have the government we have. Enjoy it.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          Yes a million percent. If there isn’t any reasonable justification it definitely should stop.
                          What's a reasonable justification, for you?
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            A reasonable justification would be it’s in the kids or countries best interest to have that policy.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              3. ...
                              4. Profit!
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                What's the question here- they have explained why they did it- from the words of the president, AG, and whoever Nielsen is.

Go look up their direct quotes, or better yet, watch them talk on Youtube. You'll be forced to watch MSNBC and/or CNN videos, as I doubt Fox will bother with those clips.

But 1) convince families to not come to the US and 2) force congress to do his demands. That's it. That's always been it. Nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                                X