X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.36: I Designed The Sears Tower, I Make 2 Grand An Hour

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    At some point though they need to decide how many people get in, where they come from, etc and also what to do with the people who are here illegally.

No offense to anyone here but I think it’s insane to let anyone who wants to come here in. Where would they stay and how would we afford it? We’re a pretty poor country right now, even though we shouldn’t be. Perhaps it’s different in other parts of the country, but in the northeast there aren’t a lot of good places left to build housing.
    Explain in tiny words that even you can understand how that justifies taking kids from families. Which is a new policy starting in May.

We've decided that in the past, but dumpy and his morons think even that is too much, to the point that harming the economy is just fine for the voters. We are NOT a poor country, especially relative to all of our neighbors to the south- so that's a BS claim.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
      Explain in tiny words that even you can understand how that justifies taking kids from families. Which is a new policy starting in May.

We've decided that in the past, but dumpy and his morons think even that is too much, to the point that harming the economy is just fine for the voters. We are NOT a poor country, especially relative to all of our neighbors to the south- so that's a BS claim.
      Yeah, but Drew likes letting millionaires have all our tax money, so until he figures how badly he's been conned, he's gonna go on thinking how we have no money to do anything in this country.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        Should they build a four seasons for them? What were the facilities like when Bush, Obama, etc were president? How long are the kids staying there? Is it a good policy or not? There are tons of other questions which need to be answered for me to have an opinion.
        You need tons of questions to be answered to determine if removing kids from their parents is the wrong thing to do?

That says all I need to know about your moral compass.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

We’re a pretty poor country right now, even though we shouldn’t be.
              No we aren't, we're the richest country in the world and with a sane taxation policy (one that existed in the past and exists in most other developed countries) we could fix a lot of our economic problems.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                We did vote, and this is what we got. So why will things be better next time? I mean, Hillary had a lock on this, right?
                Didn't love Hillary, or Kerry, or Gore, or Dukakis, or Mondale. Hell, Bill Clinton may be the most gifted politician of all time and he might not have been elected if Perot were not in the race.

Democrats don't vote unless they're in love. And they got to be in love deep.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Nope.

Dr. Mrs. talks about this all the time. I will try to have her make a guest appearance later in the show. Considering that we play games at the home of a long time DHS immigration lawyer I'm pretty sure I'm on solid ground here.
                  It's like the difference between a license revocation hearing (administrative) and your actual DUI case (criminal).

The deportation hearing is administrative, but crossing the border illegally is (now) a misdemeanor crime (until relatively recently, it was just a civil violation). The separation of parent and child occurs because Trump's Department of Justice is using its prosecutorial discretion to strictly enforce these crossings as crimes for everyone, regardless of fact or circumstance.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    The trump admin is quietly trying to degrade hsalhvcare while the world watches them rip kids from their parents.
                    From WaPo:
                    The new rules allow plans to exclude coverage for maternity care, prescription drugs, mental health services and other “essential health benefits” that the ACA requires.”
                    And now, a rebuttal from that champion of woman's rights, the person who will have her daddy's ear so she can stand up and speak for all the women in the US, Ivanka Trump:
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

We’re a pretty poor country right now
                      Where the Fark do you get this shiat? No we're not. We're not anywhere close to being a poor country.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        I understand this. Drew seems to have some difficulty wrapping his head around it. Understanding just what a sick and depraved trainwreck his party and its policies have become.
                        I think it’s more a case of politicians not wanting to do the hard bit. Republicans are largely at fault, but the Dems aren’t exactly blameless.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

I think it’s more a case of politicians not wanting to do the hard bit. Republicans are largely at fault, but the Dems aren’t exactly blameless.
                          bsabsvr.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Meanwhile............

How the Koch Brothers Are Killing Public Transit Projects Around the Country
                            NASHVILLE, Tenn. — A team of political activists huddled at a Hardee’s one rainy Saturday, wolfing down a breakfast of biscuits and gravy. Then they descended on Antioch, a quiet Nashville suburb, armed with iPads full of voter data and a fiery script.

The group, the local chapter for Americans for Prosperity, which is financed by the oil billionaires Charles G. and David H. Koch to advance conservative causes, fanned out and began strategically knocking on doors. Their targets: voters most likely to oppose a local plan to build light-rail trains, a traffic-easing tunnel and new bus routes.
                            In Little Rock, Americans for Prosperity made more than 39,000 calls and knocked on nearly 5,000 doors to fight a proposed sales-tax increase worth $18 million to fund a bus and trolley network. In Utah, it handed out $50 gift cards at a grocery store, an amount it said represented what a proposed sales tax increase to fund transit would cost county residents per year.
                            https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/19/c...imes&smtyp=cur

But, yes, money and corporations are speech. **** you Supreme Court.

Comment

This was a policy started by Sessions, Miller, and Trump. They could end it today as quickly as they started it. It's entirely a GOP created issue.

Go Fark yourself, you quisling.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                Understanding just what a sick and depraved trainwreck his party and its policies have become.
                                They were always like this though. If McCain became president with the racist Alaskan halfwit as his VP I have to imagine they'd have implemented similar measures given the chance. Maybe not quite to this extent of family separation but it's not like Donald Trump's vision is anything new in terms of the Republican party. They're just taking the next logical step for their policies.

Comment

Working...
                                X