This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.36: I Designed The Sears Tower, I Make 2 Grand An Hour

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      He ran the McCain Presidential campaign. He's not a liberal.

Whoever said he was a liberal? What the hell does that even mean?

If your plan is to demonize everyone to the right of center, even the ones who agree with you, you are going to lose and lose badly. I am not saying he is one of us but he surely isnt one of them either.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        You’re just too blind to see it. I’m not talking about being on the same side of issues. I’m talking about the anger and extremism. The left is the new tea party and it’s a shame.
        Wow, that's an interesting conclusion.

Because I am outraged and really angry that our government is taking kids away from parents that I'm representing the tea party of the left.

What in the world are you talking about?

How is it extreme to be upset that kids are taken from parents? Please explain that.

And yes, I am VERY angry that people somehow can justify taking kids from parents as the means justify the end. Those means are, in fact, cruel and immoral- especially for a "family values" party.

Policy is driving this anger. How is being angry at really bad policy extreme?

IMHO, you are failing to look at your party, and yes, they are your party, and willing to look at them critically. And then you blame the other party of doing exactly what you are doing, as its just as bad.

That's a pretty sad level that you have descended into.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Whoever said he was a liberal? What the hell does that even mean?

If your plan is to demonize everyone to the Right, even the ones who agree with you, you are going to lose and lose badly. I am not saying he is one of us but he surely isnt one of them either.
          No, not demonizing. I like him. I was just pointing out that he's not a RINO, liberal, or anything else that the right would call him especially after coming out like this. When Joe Scarborough did basically the same thing that's what happened.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

No, not demonizing. I like him. I was just pointing out that he's not a RINO, liberal, or anything else that the right would call him especially after coming out like this. When Joe Scarborough did basically the same thing that's what happened.
            I think you were just trying to put an exclamation point on Handy’s post. Right?
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              I think you were just trying to put an exclamation point on Handy’s post. Right?
              Pretty much. I find it pretty amazing that he's come to this point after recruiting Sarah Palin. It's a long journey.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Got ya.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Pretty much. I find it pretty amazing that he's come to this point after recruiting Sarah Palin. It's a long journey.
                  He may have recruited her, but he also was the one that turned on her during the campaign and basically told everyone she wasnt mentally capable of the job. He blames her for what happened.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

He may have recruited her, but he also was the one that turned on her during the campaign and basically told everyone she wasnt mentally capable of the job. He blames her for what happened.
                    True.

I wonder how much impact this will really have? Based on what we've seen I think it will only serve to energize the right even more and call them all traitors. There was rumblings of this during the Trump/Hillary campaign and it backfired. It actually made Hillary believe that she had a shot at places like Georgia and Arizona.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Interesting. They also reported today that some infants are being transported to Michigan, as young as 3 months

Comment

True.

I wonder how much impact this will really have? Based on what we've seen I think it will only serve to energize the right even more and call them all traitors. There was rumblings of this during the Trump/Hillary campaign and it backfired. It actually made Hillary believe that she had a shot at places like Georgia and Arizona.
                        It depends if it is just a few or if it is actually the precursor to a much larger split. To me that comes down to the Midterms. If the GOP get pimpslapped I think you will see Trump lash out more and make even more radical decisions. That could force the issue.

Right now Trump supposedly supports the compromise deal for immigration even though it only gives him $1.6 billion for the Wall. (wasnt it supposed to be free?) He wants all $25 billion right now so even the Congressional GOP doesnt trust him on the issue. If Immigration fails and it is an albatross at the Midterms there could be serious problems. Right now his group is powerful forcing out anyone to the Left of Ted Cruz. If the Midterms are crash and burn then he wont have the numbers needed to promote his agenda and the divide in the Party will cost him in 2020.

His advisers should be telling him to cool it on the GOP for now. He cant survive just with his base and if he throws Congress under the bus and it flips nothing from his agenda will ever get done.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Trump's America:

NSFW.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Interesting. They also reported today that some infants are being transported to Michigan, as young as 3 months
                              I'm sure Betsy DeVos has a nice place to stash them.
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Chuck Todd had Kellyanne on just this past Sunday. I really like Chuck but I don't agree with some of the things he does.

Comment

Working...
                                X