• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.36: I Designed The Sears Tower, I Make 2 Grand An Hour

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I think someone punked her...
    He's right. Wasn't hidden at all.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      He's annoyed cause I'm calling them concentration camps. Does "internment camp" work better for you, Hovey?

How far does it have to go before you start becoming concerned. Seriously, name the point where it just goes to far for you?
      Honestly- that is actually worse. One person is ranting and raving about a situation, and someone else gets upset about it? To the point that they will never change their mind?

How childish.

In the face of lots and lots of facts that should make any human angry, one person's anger was so bad that you intentionally are not angry. Duh....

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Actors.

Comment

If she was going to undermine her entire trip there are better ways than that. To me it smells more like one of her flunkies wanted to make her look foolish because she knows she is a fraud.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Steve Scmidt going after Laura Ingraham is gold!
              That's awesome.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                No, right here he's just laying the ground for when Flores kicks in after 20 days and he says, "Look, I tried, I signed the order, but the courts and the Democrats are refusing to allow me to keep families together."
                This is *exactly* how this is going to go down.

Nancy, Chuck, and the DNC need to find a Dem Tomi Lahren to just be a loud mouthpiece espousing these lies and stubbornly continuing to hammer their side and talking points.
                Last edited by aparch; 06-21-2018, 03:07 PM.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

He's annoyed cause I'm calling them concentration camps. Does "internment camp" work better for you, Hovey?
                  I'm annoyed by your use of that term for two reasons. First, they aren't concentration camps and no one helps the discussion by endlessly screaming "concentration camp" or "nazi."

Second, there actually is something that is a concentration camp, and real people were sent to them and died in them, and I find it pretty insulting to those people to suggest that the living situation of these kids at the border is a concentration camp.
                  That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                    In the face of lots and lots of facts that should make any human angry, one person's anger was so bad that you intentionally are not angry. Duh....
                    This is basically it. There's a not insignificant group who are more bothered by "hysterical" liberals than they are about child abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                      I'm annoyed by your use of that term for two reasons. First, they aren't concentration camps and no one helps the discussion by endlessly screaming "concentration camp" or "nazi."

Second, there actually is something that is a concentration camp, and real people were sent to them and died in them, and I find it pretty insulting to those people to suggest that the living situation of these kids at the border is a concentration camp.
                      You know not all Concentration Camps were for extinction...many were work camps and places just to house the undesireables until they could then transport them to one of the death camps. The term is being used correctly.

Nazi I get...it is overused. The use of Concentration Camp is right though. You may not like it but trust me it is true.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        This is *exactly* how this is going to go down.

Nancy, Chuck, and the DNC need to find a Dem Tomi Lahren to just be a loud mouthpiece espousing these lies and stubbornly continuing to hammer their side and talking points.
                        Won't happen. Dems can't play the victim. Schultz and Olbermann used to do it and they got ran out of TV. Somehow they were "over the line" yet all these ****ing nutburgers on the GOP side continue to flourish.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

So the Japanese American Internemt Camps and German American Internment camps were just Club-Med for those ethnicities in the 1940's??

**** off. This isn't all about the Nazi's.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            At least it wasn’t a tan suit

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                              This is basically it. There's a not insignificant group who are more bothered by "hysterical" liberals than they are about child abuse.
                              Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                              Honestly- that is actually worse. One person is ranting and raving about a situation, and someone else gets upset about it? To the point that they will never change their mind?

How childish.

How far does it have to go before you start becoming concerned? Seriously, name the point where it just goes too far for you?
                              I think I've made it pretty clear what my position has been on these detentions. It's post #90, if you're interested. I don't think these people should be detained at all, let alone separated from family members.

But, of course, you guys wouldn't know that because you're too blinded by your rage to read or listen to what others are saying or make anything remotely close to a sensible argument.
                              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

So, internment camp works for you?

And BTW, the concentration camps didn't start out to be camps where people were killed wholesale. Those were the extermination camps, like Auschwitz. Concentration camps, where people were held together in a concentrated space. So, yeah...………………………….

Concentration camps initially were constructed to hold political enemies and other activists against the Nazi state. Again, what actions taken by this administration will be enough before you become concerned? What act will be going too far for you?

Lemme know, I won't bother you til then.

Comment

Working...
                                X