• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.36: I Designed The Sears Tower, I Make 2 Grand An Hour

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Reservations?
    Trail of Tears?
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Trail of Tears?
      I was going to post that exact thing character-for-character but figured Joe was fishing.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Minnesota +3 -15 -18

But somehow Trump is going to win Minnesota

New Mexico +17 -14 -31
        Utah +27 0 -27
        Oklahoma +34 +11 -23
        Kentucky +34 +15 -19
        Arizona +20 +2 -18

Those are some crazy shifts in some major Trump states

Wisconsin +6 -12 -18
        Pennsylvania +10 -4 -14
        Michigan +8 -9 -17

We need these trends to continue for obvious reasons...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Comment

I was going to post that exact thing character-for-character but figured Joe was fishing.
            All I know is thanks to doing a bit of Wikipedia'ing, I'll be set if HQ Trivia does "obscure Americana" trivia theme night.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                They don't care what they have, as long as it keeps lining their pockets.
                To some extent I agree but in order to have private prisons, property laws, a system that ensures little to no class mobility, a financial system that favors the rich, you do need some type of central authority to make sure that all runs smoothly. Anarchy isn't nearly as favorable to them.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Well duh at 775 per night someone is making good money off these children

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Minnesota +3 -15 -18

But somehow Trump is going to win Minnesota

New Mexico +17 -14 -31
                      Utah +27 0 -27
                      Oklahoma +34 +11 -23
                      Kentucky +34 +15 -19
                      Arizona +20 +2 -18

Those are some crazy shifts in some major Trump states

Wisconsin +6 -12 -18
                      Pennsylvania +10 -4 -14
                      Michigan +8 -9 -17

We need these trends to continue for obvious reasons...
                      Trump knows the tariffs are bad for most Americans, but he is using them to try to lock up the rust belt.

Comment

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/21/nyregion/children-separated-border-new-york.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur
                        The federal agency that cares for unaccompanied minors — the Office of Refugee Resettlement — had not informed consular officials in New York of any shift in policy before news broke on Wednesday that more than 300 children had been sent to New York.

The mayor’s office also had been kept in the dark. “We have asked directly for an estimation of children who have been separated in the city; we have not received a response,” said Bitta Mostofi, the commissioner of Immigrant Affairs for New York. “Kids are being sent across the country and this has not been part of what they have publicly disclosed,” she said.
                        By Thursday, consular officials and others were shifting into crisis mode, beginning to search for children as young as 9 months old who did not appear to have been carefully tracked by the federal authorities.
                        City officials first learned that children were being sent to New York after a relative of a Honduran child asked a friend to contact Mayor Bill de Blasio. At first, it seemed he was one of dozens. Speaking on Wednesday afternoon outside Cayuga Centers in Harlem, Mr. de Blasio said 350 children had passed through the center; 239 of them were still in Cayuga’s care. (The agency places children in temporary foster care; it is not a residential facility.)
                        So, these kids were separated involuntarily from their parents, not documented, shipped to "anywhere that can take them," and subsequently lost in the system.

ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY. THIS FU**ING ADMINISTRATION HAS ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY.

How in the fu** are fellow Republicans so okay with this (I ask rhetorically)??

Oh, right. Because of her e-mails. God help us that she used a private e-mail server to send a quick response to co-workers. But they're okay with treating the brown kids like some Coon Hounds dropped off at a Tennessee kill shelter in a cardboard box.
                        Last edited by aparch; 06-21-2018, 10:41 PM.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Checking for scuffed shoes no doubt.

I don’t carry a passport when driving in the US. If these people aren’t either how can they be confident about citizenship?

http://hill.cm/ZCpiZZd

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Checking for scuffed shoes no doubt.

I don’t carry a passport when driving in the US. If these people aren’t either how can they be confident about citizenship?

http://hill.cm/ZCpiZZd
                            They dont need to be confident...they just need to be "pretty sure" that they are citizens.

I am sure we are just minutes away from someone telling us this isnt a big deal for some ridiculously contrived reason.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              They dont need to be confident...they just need to be "pretty sure" that they are citizens.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Interesting. MD is weird. Dump is holding on pretty well in most of F-cktardistan, but... MD? Is that all you, joe?
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X