This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
    Where the Fark do you get this shiat? No we're not. We're not anywhere close to being a poor country.
    Twenty trillion in debt, massive underfunded liabilities, and horrible infrastructure.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Re: POTUS: 45.36: I Designed The Sears Tower, I Make 2 Grand An Hour

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      Twenty trillion in debt, massive underfunded liabilities, and horrible infrastructure.
      So? All the billionaires have everything they need. This country doesn't give a **** about anybody else.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

We own most of that debt and our debt to GPD is similar to that of other economically advanced European nations. And we own our own currency.

Try again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          If Warren Buffett became a spendthrift overnight, that doesn't mean he's poor.

Words have meaning. We're the richest country on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Didn't love Hillary, or Kerry, or Gore, or Dukakis, or Mondale. Hell, Bill Clinton may be the most gifted politician of all time and he might not have been elected if Perot were not in the race.

Democrats don't vote unless they're in love. And they got to be in love deep.
            Ya get what you vote for. As long as rufus and crew thought there was little difference between a candidate who puts children into a concentration camp, and a candidate who didn't want to put children into a concentration camp, small wonder there's turnout problems on the left. I mean...giving a speech to a wall st bank....putting children in cages on the border.....its the same thing, right?
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
              We own most of that debt and our debt is similar to that of other European nations. And we own our own currency.

Try again.
              I could have added close to twenty years without breaking even. I’ll believe we can get our act together when I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                If Warren Buffett became a spendthrift overnight, that doesn't mean he's poor.

Words have meaning. We're the richest country on the planet.
                Every doctor who has student loans is poor.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  Ya get what you vote for. As long as rufus and crew thought there was little difference between a candidate who puts children into a concentration camp, and a candidate who didn't want to put children into a concentration camp, small wonder there's turnout problems on the left. I mean...giving a speech to a wall st bank....putting children in cages on the border.....its the same thing, right?
                  Many dissatisfied Democrats think they're all the same. Nader for example. He prevented Gore from being elected and his entire campaign was based on Gore and W being the same person.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I could have added close to twenty years without breaking even. I’ll believe we can get our act together when I see it.
                    Care to address any of the points I made?

Comment

Also literally nobody thought Hillary and Trump were the same on social issues lmao. Stop being an idiot Rover.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                        Also literally nobody thought Hillary and Trump were the same on social issues lmao. Stop being an idiot Rover.
                        No. They thought she was a criminal and he was going to drain the swamp. How the **** did that work out?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Many dissatisfied Democrats think they're all the same. Nader for example. He prevented Gore from being elected and his entire campaign was based on Gore and W being the same person.
                          Yup. One wonders when Dems will learn two lessons: 1) Never underestimate the depravity of the entire Republican party which is now sliding past fascism and into full blown Nazism, and 2) the worst Dem is better than the best Republican. A lesson not heeded in 2000, 2004, 2010, 2014, or 2016.

Concentration camps...e-mails....its the same thing, right? We got what we voted for people.
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                            We got what we voted for people.
                            This is in fact 100% correct. This is what the people wanted. And his base still wants it and loves it.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                              Care to address any of the points I made?
                              I think the problem with the other points you made is that you only look at one facet of the problem. If we had the twenty trillion in debt but were running a trillion dollar surplus(similar to the doctor situation) I would completely agree with you. Or if we had run deficits for a number of years but were offset by some rainy day fund I wouldn’t be super concerned. On top of all this there are issues with pensions being underfunded and there is a huge backlog of infrastructure work. I hope I am completely wrong, but think at some point we will have a huge problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                I think the problem with the other points you made is that you only look at one facet of the problem. If we had the twenty trillion in debt but were running a trillion dollar surplus(similar to the doctor situation) I would completely agree with you. Or if we had run deficits for a number of years but were offset by some rainy day fund I wouldn’t be super concerned. On top of all this there are issues with pensions being underfunded and there is a huge backlog of infrastructure work. I hope I am completely wrong, but think at some point we will have a huge problem.
                                Based on that extremely limited amount of information, you've wrongly determined we are a poor country. Yet you need tons of questions answered before you can decide that taking children away from their parents is wrong.

Yep, sounds about right for Fox News watching morons like yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X