This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.36: I Designed The Sears Tower, I Make 2 Grand An Hour

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Waffen-SS actually fought on the battlefield. Miller is more of a concentration camp pencil pusher.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Philip G. Alston arrived in Washington last fall on a mission from the U.N. Human Rights Council to document poverty in America. At his first meeting, Alston said he was told by a senior State Department official that his findings may influence the United States' membership in the human rights body.

“A senior official said to me my report could be a factor in whether the U.S. decided or not to stay in the council,” said Alston, U.N. special rapporteur on extreme poverty and human rights, who declined to name the official. “I think I was being sent a message.”

Two other people at the meeting, speaking on the condition of anonymity, confirmed Alston's account. State Department spokesman Noel C. Clay declined to comment on the meeting, which was held Dec. 1 at State.
        https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...31c?li=BBnb7Kz
        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

More like this, please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=Zi6v4CYNSIQ
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

http://www.newsweek.com/sarah-sander...reviews-992762

Shoe on the other foot...NOW she has a problem...
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

Now she knows how the f@gs feel. Denied service because of moral convictions.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

There should be no issue here. The place has every right to refuse service to her. They did it politely, and she didn't raise a ruckus in the place. *shrug*
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      Now she knows how the f@gs feel. Denied service because of moral convictions.
                      She was celebrating the baker court ruling a few weeks ago and had to get a little dig in here- “says more about her than me.”

Yes Sarah, the owner has morals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        There should be no issue here. The place has every right to refuse service to her. They did it politely, and she didn't raise a ruckus in the place. *shrug*
                        Should be is the key phrase.
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Should be is the key phrase.
                          Agreed. Now Repubs and Dems will have a pssing match, yet again, about customer service.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

One thing we know for sure about the situation with the kids and their parents- it's going to last well beyond November.

Not because we will constantly be reminded of the past, but the past will be constantly be brought up since it WILL take months of not years to re-connect the families. dumpy and co started policy that they had no real concept how to do and make work, and just thinking that ending the policy will end it. It's pretty clear that it's going to take a LONG time to get through this. And when you see so many traditional Republicans standing up and being really upset about this policy- it's going to have a big impact.

The r's running will be "for or against" dumpy. And this issue makes it clear what "for" means. Especially when explained by other Rs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Agreed. Now Repubs and Dems will have a pssing match, yet again, about customer service.
                              Of course...and she chose to take her jab on Twitter as Deutsch pointed out.
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Of course...and she chose to take her jab on Twitter as Deutsch pointed out.
                                Yep.

Comment

Working...
                                X