X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: 45.36: I Designed The Sears Tower, I Make 2 Grand An Hour

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Those cities are going to need a ton of services: sanitation, food service, logistical support. It seems only appropriate to draft the residents to do that labor.

And how do we defray the cost to the taxpayer? It's fair to bring in businesses who can use that workforce to make things to sell in order to pay for those services. There is no free lunch, after all.

Stop it. You're being crazed and hysterical, and people won't like you.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

George will op piece just posted from WaPo. Calls for people to vote against the gop this November.

He also rails the dems in it, but thinks that’s the better choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Yeah, that guy doesn't look like he belongs in a black leather trenchcoat with a peaked cap on his head.
        He’s 33? He hasn’t aged well

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
          He’s 33? He hasn’t aged well
          It's a rough life, being a Nazi.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            George will op piece just posted from WaPo. Calls for people to vote against the gop this November.

He also rails the dems in it, but thinks that’s the better choice.
            Will called us "deplorables". Where's the outrage from all the "centrists" here?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
              Will called us "deplorables". Where's the outrage from all the "centrists" here?
              Did he sound hysterical

Comment

....wha?

“President Trump autographed giant photos of people killed by undocumented immigrants, at a White House event where Trump appeared with the victims's families.”
                http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ted-immigrants

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  ....wha?

“President Trump autographed giant photos of people killed by undocumented immigrants, at a White House event where Trump appeared with the victims's families.”
                  http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ted-immigrants
                  Da fug?

Also, this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.24dc8e85c6b4

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

An event to honor those who have been "permanently separated" from their families.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      Shhh. The Right doesn't like being called Nazi's.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        But how dare we call them Nazis.

We're just crazed and hysterical.

Comment

Newsweek had this in 2016. Remember, always blame your opponent for what you're [planning on] doing.

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-fema-camps-crowd-491841
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            Newsweek had this in 2016. Remember, always blame your opponent for what you're [planning on] doing.

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-fema-camps-crowd-491841
                            It's projection. All Trumpy does is project.

If you hear him attacking his opponent for doing something, you can be absolutely certain that Trumpy has been doing the exact same thing.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X