Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018: The best party money could buy (until 2022)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Germany is one of my faves along with Mexico being my least fave. Ugh
    Hi Donald!
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: World Cup 2018: The best party money could buy (until 2022)!

Mexico!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Germany is melting down
        Germany can never sustain in Russia.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Germany out Peru'd Peru at dominating yet losing.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

@WheelerTSN: And now sets up for #BRA #GER in the Round of 16!!!!! #GERMEX #WorldCup
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
              OK, why didn't VAR award a MEX penalty in the 70'?
              Glad they didn't. Went down way too easy. Soccer is a physical game.

Comment

Viva El Tri.
                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Can't root for Mexico. Here's hoping they lose the next 2.
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                    I guess Mike Pereira falls under the “blind squirrel” category?

It just baffles me that with studios located in LA, with literally tens of qualified people within driving distance (Cal South likely has the highest concentration of National and FIFA level referees in the country), and they pick “former FIFA Match Commissioner” as their “rules expert”.
                    What exactly is a match commissioner anyway?

Comment

Brazil looks very good against a very good Switzerland.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Ruh roh raggy
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

This tournament is cuckoo. Swiss tie Brazil.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Casual soccer fan at best. What the hell Brazil and Germany? And da fuq is with all the sudden Mexico fans among Americans? Hating Trump's policies shouldn't suddenly qualify you for Mexico soccer fandom. Bleh.

Comment

I'm surprised by how many people are surprised by the Swiss-Brasil score.
                              Switzerland are ranked #6 in the world for a reason. They have 1 loss in their last 22-23 matches, and I think 16 wins to go along with it during that span. I of course had Brasil as the favorite, but I can't say I'm at all surprised that Switzerland were able to pull out a draw.

Similarly I'm a bit surprised by how people are playing up the Iceland-Argentina game. Argentina have been a mess all through qualifying, and Iceland not only won their qualifying group but also showed really well in the European championship just 2 years ago. So sure, Argentina is still the favorite coming in, but Iceland earning a draw isn't really so surprising.

That Germany-Mexico game though...now THAT'S an upset. Pretty fun to watch, I must say. The 2nd half consisted of Germany beating on the door and not getting in, but the 1st half Mexico looked *really* good. Nice concacaf rep. Hopefully they can keep it up.
                              Unless they run into Serbia in that first elimination round game, of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Casual soccer fan at best. What the hell Brazil and Germany? And da fuq is with all the sudden Mexico fans among Americans? Hating Trump's policies shouldn't suddenly qualify you for Mexico soccer fandom. Bleh.
                                Nope sorry.

That’s the new dynamic

One hates hilly, misogyny is your forte
                                Control immigration?? Seems you are racists and hate all colored people.

So get on the Mexican bandwagon and cheer the red green and white

Comment

Working...
                                X