Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018: The best party money could buy (until 2022)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    Because of their style? I sure didn't expect them to try to go toe-to-toe with Brazil...that would be suicide.
    No problem with a defensive style. It's the flopping and faking injuries at every turn in order to waste time that's infuriating. Brazil was getting frustrated by it and I can't blame them.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      No problem with a defensive style. It's the flopping and faking injuries at every turn in order to waste time that's infuriating. Brazil was getting frustrated by it and I can't blame them.
      K...I can understand that.
      Irritates me when Neymar does it too...i was actually glad the penalty was called back.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Re: World Cup 2018: The best party money could buy (until 2022)!

Germany really up against it now. Mexico with 6 and Sweden sitting on 3.

What are these Mexico uniforms?

Comment

Belgium defense looked suspect today.
          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

That blue shirt on yellow shorts is a weird look for me. Not used to that from Sweden.

Comment

Disagree with Holden there. Not enough contact for me. I am fine with that not being a penalty.

Comment

I don’t know what Dr. Joe and Holden are seeing that I am not but I just don't see enough definitive contact for that to be a penalty. But most the soccer community wants penalties for everything so I am sure I am in the minority.

Comment

Deutschland is in big trouble

Comment

Wow
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I think this was the first send off of the tournament??
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Fox has to tell us Germany playing with ten men

Bein just adds a red box
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Wowwwwww

Comment

Yes!!!!!!!

Comment

Did you believe what I just saw!?
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Holy...
                                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X