Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018: The best party money could buy (until 2022)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: World Cup 2018: The best party money could buy (until 2022)!

Why does anyone want to be a soccer official? You can't make any call without three guys from both teams surrounding you.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Didier Deschamps is such a brutal manager. You have probably the most attacking talent in the world and a stacked midfield and yet you're still playing not to lose against a brutal Argentina team..

as soon as I say this Pavard scores a screamer
      https://***********/TheVTHockeyBlog
      https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
      NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
      Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

couple spectacular scores here
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

This game might be on more cocaine than Maradona
          https://***********/TheVTHockeyBlog
          https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
          NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
          Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

0/1, but that was a great game. Argentina just couldn't handle the counters. Still no reason for the foul that lead to the first goal on the penalty, he already knocked him off his path outside the box and then added the unnecessary shove to give him the penalty.
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

where is that sniper?!?!?! hope luis can continue!!!

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Nice fake injury, soccer players are unreal on that crap

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Yellow card accumulation not resetting after group play is beyond dumb

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        Yellow card accumulation not resetting after group play is beyond dumb
                        I think it should just be a rolling 2 yellows in 3 games..
                        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Don't know how he got to that with his right foot.

Comment

Two great games. Aside from Suarez being a dink, really is a treat watching him and Cavani.

Hate refs who go crazy with yellow cards but that game seemed like it called for 2-3. Think only one was to Ronaldo for dissent. Would have missed next game had Portugal tied and won game.

At the same time, tough to tell how much contact there actually is until you see a replay. And a lot of times the contact doesn't come close to matching the over the top embellishment from players who are perfectly fine. Has to be a difficult and frustrating game to officiate when you're constantly battling against diving and embellishment.

Comment

What annoys me is the embellishment should have zero influence on a ref's decision. They can see the freaking play and it was either a foul is it wasn't. It was a dangerous play or it wasn't. If they didn't see it clearly enough eff the embellishment should matter not and don't make the call. And it's not like these guys have never seen a player fake an injury either. I don't know maybe the embellishment isn't that influential and I'm making assumptions.

Is diving in MLS as bad? It's not in the Eridivisie or Bundesliga.

Comment

I don't think it's nearly that easy. Things are happening at a high rate of speed. Are you supposed to be called for a bad attempted challenge even if no contact is made? Then you have plays yesterday where a defender wins a ball in the air but Suarez grabs his head. Everyone is screaming about stopping the play and then you see a replay and there is no contact to the head.

Comment

Working...
                                X