Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018: The best party money could buy (until 2022)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: World Cup 2018: The best party money could buy (until 2022)!

Hell of a kick

Comment

Stupid foul by Sweden to allow for that

Comment

Why wouldn't you show the pushing and shoving

Comment

Deutschland über alles????
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Something else
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

That's one of the moments everyone will remember about this World Cup
              https://***********/TheVTHockeyBlog
              https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
              NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
              Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

SirusXM is using the Fox TV feed for their broadcast. Ugly as TV PxP doesn't translate to radio

Luckily, I have found an English language broadcast on the internet that I can listen to in my car over the droid. Much much better. Wonder if it is BBC5?
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  Why wouldn't you show the pushing and shoving
                  I hope you're not blaming FOX?
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                    I hope you're not blaming FOX?
                    Who should I be blaming? Don't care who is in charge. Whoever runs it should have showed it.

Comment

Who should I be blaming? Don't care who is in charge. Whoever runs it should have showed it.
                      It’s the world feed like the olympics. What you see is what everyone sees except for graphics. I don’t think they get to control the camera angle used or any of that.
                      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Seems like something the world feed should have picked up on but oh well.

Comment

Holy ****balls. That was amazing. You can’t have a set piece better executed. What a brilliant kick.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

England has a lock on this game v Panama
                            Kane PK PK
                            Lingard
                            Stones x2

and that's the half.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

We lost out on the world cup to Panama

Comment

We lost out on the world cup to Panama
                                Based on what people have said about our federation, we'd be down 6-0. so.....

Comment

Working...
                                X