Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2018: The best party money could buy (until 2022)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: World Cup 2018: The best party money could buy (until 2022)!

Group H could provide the first surprise exit from the world cup. Barring two draws, either Poland or Colombia won't be able to advance.

Comment

Although if there is a winner in Japan-Senegal, a draw between Poland and Colombia would keep both alive but only one of the two could advance on final day. That's what I meant.

Comment

Wow Panama is an embarrassment.
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Panama cuts through an asleep English D and SCORES!!!

The comeback begins!!!
          (just kidding)
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Entire Senegal team was just offside

Comment

Japan and Australia much more impressive than Panama and Costa Rica

Comment

Casual fan here. These Volkswagen commercials trolling America for not making the tournament are genius
                Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                  Casual fan here. These Volkswagen commercials trolling America for not making the tournament are genius
                  They really are. But it also casually trolls all of the other major teams.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

If England and Belgium tie, it will come down to a Fair Play tiebreaker, which England currently wins with just two yellow cards to Belgium's three.
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Being a ref and doing ref things doesn't work at this level?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        Being a ref and doing ref things doesn't work at this level?
                        That comment made no sense. Yeah, the guy who did the second biggest game of the first match dates, then doing the game with the most ramifications of the second match dates doesn't know how to ref on the big stage.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

That was a nice goal by Columbia.

------
                          And now it's 2 nil. Poland is in deep doo doo.
                          Last edited by joecct; 06-24-2018, 02:29 PM.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Poland was dreadful

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              Japan and Australia much more impressive than Panama and Costa Rica
                              Shouldn’t you be comparing them to Saudi Arabia and South Korea? I mean you really shouldn’t be ignoring Mexico...
                              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                                Shouldn’t you be comparing them to Saudi Arabia and South Korea? I mean you really shouldn’t be ignoring Mexico...
                                Mexico is a notch above all those teams. I'm just comparing these four because I view them on a similar playing field. The fact we couldn't even qualify, what a terrible cycle for CONCACAF. I know the FIFA world rankings don't mean much but CR is ranked ahead of Australia and Panama ahead of Japan (and South Korea). From what I have seen, I just didn't expect the level of play Australia and Japan have provided. They have had bright spells of attacking play.

Comment

Working...
                                X