Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

0 Days Since Last Mass Killing: Maybe It's the Person, Not the Gun...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Mass Killing: Maybe It's the Person, Not the Gun...

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you... an unalloyed false flag. https://www.infowars.com/professor-w...s-actual-goal/

Comment

Meanwhile, on the Texas boulder

https://www.breitbart.com/texas/2018...er-gun-battle/
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Per the New York Times:

“Cody Wilson, whose push to post blueprints of 3D-printed guns online has made him a key figure in the national gun control debate, was charged on Wednesday with sexually assaulting a child in Texas.”

Next up, a cabinet post.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Per the New York Times:

“Cody Wilson, whose push to post blueprints of 3D-printed guns online has made him a key figure in the national gun control debate, was charged on Wednesday with sexually assaulting a child in Texas.”

Next up, a cabinet post.
          I'm sure the Deep State is out to get him.

Comment

Next county up from Baltimore on I-95.

@Harford_Sheriff: We can confirm there was a shooting in the area of Spesutia Road and Perryman Road. Multiple victims. The situation is still fluid. Please avoid the area. Media staging area still TBD.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Where does Russia fall on American gun control? Squarely against it.

Millions of Russian troll tweets have been recovered...and the only stance on which their right and left wing posts were united? For the NRA and against all forms of gun control. Gun supporters yet again are in good company.

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/21/64880...oes-of-the-nra
              Go Gophers!

Comment

Ban cars! https://www.infowars.com/driver-runs...ers-in-sweden/

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  40% off Infowars Secret 12 (with Infowars secret propriety formula) and Brain Force Plus!!.

If you believe Sandy Hook was faked, you are smart enough to see what these products can do for you for this new low price!

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    Its one of the more overblown terms in the public conversation, so I don't say this lightly.

Your post really is the definition of politicizing a pretty horrible event.
                    Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Keep pimping those false equivalences Flaggy.
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Comment

Holy crap
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Powerful. Can it win a Pulitzer??
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Texas. 1 yr old's Birthday party. Wonder if alcohol was involved?

https://wtop.com/national/2018/10/4-...arty-in-texas/
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X