Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

0 Days Since Last Mass Killing: Maybe It's the Person, Not the Gun...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Acts like a Nazi, it's a Nazi. Pretty simple, really.
    This

Comment

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Mass Killing: Maybe It's the Person, Not the Gun...

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      When one gets into the habit of declaring anyone who disagrees with him/her a Nazi, it speaks volumes.
      I don't know. Nearly all posters here disagree with you--or should I say, Alex. I've frequently heard you described as a weak-minded puppet but never a Nazi, that I know of. That should make you happy.

On the other hand, Trump has drawn a shytload of white supremecists and bigots out of the woods to support his cause. Are we supposed to call them weak minded puppets and avoid the obvious truth?
      Last edited by burd; 07-01-2018, 01:52 PM.

Comment

When seconds count, they may be there in minutes, but might not do anything. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ3wDYA9TEM

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
          I don't know. Nearly all posters here disagree with you--or should I say, Alex. I've frequently heard you described as a weak-minded puppet but never a Nazi, that I know of. That should make you happy.

On the other hand, Trump has drawn a shytload of white supremecists and bigots out of the woods to support his cause. Are we supposed to call them weak minded puppets and avoid the obvious truth?
          Don't bother. Товарищ не ответит честно.

Comment

So, what is accomplished by killing this guy?

It seems as if this person has planned this in advance, and it seems quite likely that he knew death was inevitable. And he did it anyway, so it can be said that death was part of the whole plan. Why let him succeed? Let him think about it for decades and decades without any way out. That is real punishment.

On the other hand, killing him does not a whole lot. Certainly does not act as a deterrent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              Wait - we're not allowed to hate Nazis now? Double-you tee eff?
              Not according to Brent.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                Not according to Brent.
                Incorrect. Try again.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

There are bad people and there are evil people

Bad people can go to jail
                  Evil must be expunged.

Sounds good.

Now come up with an acceptable definition of evil, or is it you know it when you see it? But is that subjective or objective?
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post

Evil must be expunged.

Sounds good.

Now come up with an acceptable definition of evil, or is it you know it when you see it? But is that subjective or objective?
                    What does that really accomplish?

Comment

Evil must be expunged.

Sounds good.

Given this history of using the death penalty in this country, even if someone were to agree with you, there's no way to implement it in a fair and even handed way.

So nope.

And I know you disagree, but I still find it ironic that you're pro death penalty given your staunch Catholicism.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                        Given this history of using the death penalty in this country, even if someone were to agree with you, there's no way to implement it in a fair and even handed way.

So nope.

And I know you disagree, but I still find it ironic that you're pro death penalty given your staunch Catholicism.
                        I hate to shock you, but the Code of Canon Law permits the death penalty. The application should be rare, but it is not prohibited.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I hate to shock you, but the Code of Canon Law permits the death penalty. The application should be rare, but it is not prohibited.
                          What is it supposed to accomplish that God doesn’t already do?

Comment

And yet every priest I've ever met is anti death penalty. And the Pope is anti death penalty. Because they view all life as sacred, even when it's hard.

You can cite the cannon all you want. I still will think it's hypocritical.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              Like for abortion doctors.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                Like for abortion doctors.
                                And the woman. The woman is part of the criminal conspiracy. Hang them all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGSttcyn2RI
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X