Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

0 Days Since Last Mass Killing: Maybe It's the Person, Not the Gun...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    The article explains it and it isnt a hustle. They are wasting their resources on the lawsuit with Cuomo. On top of that they cant get insured and are having other issues. They have blown through a lot of money.

That isnt trying to get Jim Bob to donate more cash, that is them threatening to shutter the doors. I bet they took a serious bath on NRAtv and now thei ridiculous fight with regulators is stretching them thin. Add in that insurers see them a serious threat and oopsie.

Thoughts and prayers...
    "I'll give you my money when you pry it from my cold, dead hands"

For bequests tap or say 9...
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Mass Killing: Maybe It's the Person, Not the Gun...

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      The article explains it and it isnt a hustle. They are wasting their resources on the lawsuit with Cuomo. .
      No, it is a hustle, only not of their donors. that'll come later.

They're just working the refs to get the NY courts to force Cuomo to lay off them, so they can keep on doing what they do. Whether what Cuomo is doing is preventing them from being insured, and thus not allowing it to operate at all, is just a claim they're making. No idea if it's actually true.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

The article explains it and it isnt a hustle. They are wasting their resources on the lawsuit with Cuomo. On top of that they cant get insured and are having other issues. They have blown through a lot of money.

That isnt trying to get Jim Bob to donate more cash, that is them threatening to shutter the doors. I bet they took a serious bath on NRAtv and now thei ridiculous fight with regulators is stretching them thin. Add in that insurers see them a serious threat and oopsie.

Thoughts and prayers...
        Why wouldn't they copy Blackwater and Cambridge Analytica and just close their doors, move across the street and reopen as the Rifle Association of America?
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I have a feeling this isn't a hustle. Between all the money they spent on lobbies, then all the money spent defending themselves, AND the lost money from companies that don't want to deal with them because of PR.....
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            I have a feeling this isn't a hustle. Between all the money they spent on lobbies, then all the money spent defending themselves, AND the lost money from companies that don't want to deal with them because of PR.....
            Drop in the bucket to all that sweet Russian coin they got coming in.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              Why wouldn't they copy Blackwater and Cambridge Analytica and just close their doors, move across the street and reopen as the Rifle Association of America?
              They will find a way to declare bankruptcy and screw everyone over.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

They will find a way to declare bankruptcy and screw everyone over.
                And "libruls" will be blamed, because duh.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  And "libruls" will be blamed, because duh.
                  Well, duh. You'd have to be as blind as Anne Frank not to see that coming.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    Well, duh. You'd have to be as blind as Anne Frank not to see that coming.
                    Anne Frank?
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      Anne Frank?
                      Forget it, he's rolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        Anne Frank?
                        You know, the deaf, dumb, and blind chick.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          Yeah, she was all "Blah mwah ahh" until that social worker knocked some sense into her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            Yeah, she was all "Blah mwah ahh" until that social worker knocked some sense into her.
                            Helen Keller, Radcliffe cl. 1904
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                              But she sure played a mean pinball.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                Helen Keller, Radcliffe cl. 1904
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQof6sxMjp4

I love it when someone gets hooked into this joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X