Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Dun dun dunnnnnnn: https://twitter.com/krassenstein/sta...96239817715712

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Isn’t he one of those twitter guys that even twitter won’t verify?
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Remember when Humple Dumple blew up that House immigration agreement?

Looks like he done f-cked up and did everyone a favor.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The Hill reported today that fbi managed to tape together 16 pages of shredded docs from Cohen

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            Also put back together 16 pages from his shredder.

edit: Aww dam, I'm late.

I think they're also still working on his Blackberry.
            Last edited by rufus; 06-15-2018, 04:05 PM.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog...ton-info-to-me

In light of the fact that the Inspector General’s report ignored the questions about anti-Clinton bias in the FBI’s New York field office and questions about whether Comey’s actions were driven by fears of leaks from that same office, this seems highly relevant. Last night on Fox News, Rep. Devin Nunes explained that in late September 2016, “good FBI agents” came to him and told him they’d found the Weiner laptop with Huma Abedin’s emails with Secretary Clinton.

Note that the reference to late September 2016 makes it clear that the agents in question basically went to Nunes and other Capitol Hill Republicans immediately after they found the laptop.

I'm sure this bothers Sicatoka not in the least. After all, these were "the good FBI agents"

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                After all, these were "the good FBI agents"
                If they didn't follow procedure, and I'd speculate going to Congress with evidence from an on-going investigation is not procedure, I'd say they were insubordinate. Let's hope they choose to not lack candor when they are questioned about it by the IG now that they've been outed by Nunes.

Insubordinate and good agent are not the same.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  If they didn't follow procedure, and I'd speculate going to Congress with evidence from an on-going investigation is not procedure, I'd say they were insubordinate. Let's hope they choose to not lack candor when they are questioned about it by the IG now that they've been outed by Nunes.

Insubordinate and good agent are not the same.
                  If the IG hasn't investigated the conduct of the New York field office yet, I don't see it happening. It's been an open secret since the election that they were trying (successfully) to tank Clinton.

Comment

But they were the good agents, cause they were going after Hillary. Everyone knows she's guilty of something.

Comment

Someone help me draft a response here. Arguing with idiots about how they’re apparently ok with Trump saying how Kim’s followers sit up and listen and how he wished that would happen for him:

You do know what we did and continue to do to the American Indians?
                      I want to see if he’s ok with what happened in South Dakota.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        Someone help me draft a response here. Arguing with idiots about how they’re apparently ok with Trump saying how Kim’s followers sit up and listen and how he wished that would happen for him:

Is that your draft, or is that the message you're trying to respond to?
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          But they were the good agents, cause they were going after Hillary. Everyone knows she's guilty of something.
                          Lock the ***** up.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                            Is that your draft, or is that the message you're trying to respond to?
                            That’s the message I’m trying to respond to.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

Trumpsters are like seals. He dangles some rotten fish in front of them, and they go... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0Rm0x73oD4

Comment

All the Democrats fault.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X