Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Originally posted by burd View Post
    The Brenthoven neutral zone trap.
    No. I'll attack when it's an issue I disagree with. I'll defend when I agree. I never try to make it about the person. Scoobs and I have had some great discussion on the gun laws, it was REALLY good discussion. I don't want to be involved in any personal vendetta.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Dump's picking up what's left of his balls and going to Singapore for a play date with a fellow tiny-dicked autocrat. Assuming that summit doesn't get cancelled within the next couple days, of course.

“Maybe the American president doesn’t care about being isolated today, but we don’t mind being six, if needs be,” Macron said, part of his plea to confront Drumpf head-on.
      Who's the cuck now? Art of the Deal my arse.

Comment

Ahh, so he's skipping the climate change stuff. Go figure. That's all a big made-up conspiracy to destroy American manufacturing and fossil fuels anyway, right?

*drip* *drip* *drip* go the polar ice caps.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Ahh, so he's skipping the climate change stuff. Go figure. That's all a big made-up conspiracy to destroy American manufacturing and fossil fuels anyway, right?

*drip* *drip* *drip* go the polar ice caps.
          No one cares. The gays lost this week!!!!

Comment

Again, I’ll say, **** everyone in this administration with a spiked bat

“The superintendent of Yellowstone National Park has revealed that he was being forced out of his post by the Trump administration over a dispute with Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke, who argues that the park has too many bison.”

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Manafort better start working on his soap grip. He's going to federal PYITA prison for the rest of his life.

Not one single day.... p a r d o n
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                Not one single day.... p a r d o n
                Even if he gets pardoned, which Cheeto Benito won't do because that would require him to admit that Manafort was important to him and his campaign, he's still guilty. Trumpsters love to claim how "clean" this administration is - ooooops.

Comment

Jesus, just when you thought Trump's immigration policy couldn't possibly be any more dispicable... https://www.thenation.com/article/se...nter-children/

The makeup of that processing center is shocking when you see it, but let me go to the heart of the issue. The issue is this new policy of, when families are seeking asylum, their children are torn away from them and sent who knows where. The parents are beside themselves not knowing what happened to their kids, and they never know if they’ll see them again. The kids are going through the second version of trauma. Families seeking asylum have by definition experienced trauma abroad, and perhaps trauma en route. So finally they get to the border, and they think “finally, we’re safe.” But instead they’re put into this prison-like facility, and separated, and put through this new drama.

The argument is if we deter families from seeking asylum, then they won’t take on this arduous journey, so they won’t be exposed to smugglers. They’re inflicting trauma on children, to influence parents. Who does that? What civilized society does that? What faith tradition in the world would inflict trauma on children to influence their parents?------------------------------------------

I’ll tell you what was very difficult to see. One room had smaller cyclone fences—they look like the way you construct a dog kennel. They’re larger, but that’s the thought that comes to mind when you see them. Then they have these space blankets [light foil blankets], which is a very strange sight, to see kids using a space blanket as a cushion—but they don’t provide any cushion—or as a cover for privacy. There’re no mattresses in that section.

After they go through interviews, they go into a big warehouse. I called them cages, and the White House said that’s unfair, they aren’t cages. Well, call it a cell, then. It’s a cyclone-fence-constructed area. There were all these boys in this big enclosure, maybe three to four dozen boys, and they lined up, from smallest to largest, to get ready to go eat. The tiniest kid at the front of the line, he was knee-high to a grasshopper; he was 4, maybe 5 years old. They go up to age 16 or 17.
                  Keep in mind these parents haven't done anything illegal, much less the kids. They're seeking asylum through legal means and many are trying to escape the violence much of which was caused by the US in the first place (see El Salvador's right wing death squads backed by the US, some of which still exist to this day).

Hopefully other influential dems besides Merkley go on the offensive about this and start doing a better job of bringing this to light. This is 1000x the scandal of anything Obama or either Clinton has ever done.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                  Last edited by trixR4kids; 06-08-2018, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Already considered an expert on marital infidelity, Rudy is now challenging Sarah Sanders Huckabee as D.C.'s #2 BS artist.
                    The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      Leave me out of this sh*. Just like anyone else here, I state what I think. Don't try to bring me to "your" side, whatever that might be. I agree with some people on some issues on both sides, and that's it. I don't state anything personally overall. It's issue by issue sort of thing with me. It's not party by party.
                      Don't you know? It's the liberal way to force you to think their way.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                        Jesus, just when you thought Trump's immigration policy couldn't possibly be any more dispicable... https://www.thenation.com/article/se...nter-children/

Keep in mind these parents haven't done anything illegal, much less the kids. They're seeking asylum through legal means and many are trying to escape the violence much of which was caused by the US in the first place (see El Salvador's right wing death squads backed by the US, some of which still exist to this day).

Hopefully other influential dems besides Merkley go on the offensive about this and start doing a better job of bringing this to light. This is 1000x the scandal of anything Obama or either Clinton has ever done.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                        There's a good chance they're breaking International kidnapping laws. If they are I hope Sessions, Trump, Nielsen, and John Kelly all get charged and convicted.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/07/u...imes&smtyp=cur

Say goodbye to what's left of Obamacare.

Donald Trump and his Justice Department want the courts to consider Obamacare's consumer protections unconstitutional.

That means, this election year, Republicans are going after protections for Americans with pre-existing conditions.
                          Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 06-08-2018, 07:32 AM.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

More lies.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/07/u...imes&smtyp=cur

WHAT WAS SAID

Please tell Prime Minister Trudeau and President Macron that they are charging the U.S. massive tariffs and create non-monetary barriers. The EU trade surplus with the U.S. is $151 Billion, and Canada keeps our farmers and others out. Look forward to seeing them tomorrow.
                            — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 7, 2018

THE FACTS
                            This is exaggerated.

Mr. Trump’s numbers are off. The European Union had a $153 billion trade surplus in goods with the United States in 2017 and a total trade surplus of $101 billion when trade in services is included.

This means that the European Union exported more goods to the United States than it imported. Put another way, the United States had a total trade deficit of $101 billion with the European Union.

Mr. Trump often ignores trade in services — like finance, technology and law — when making claims about the trade balance. He has done so against the advice of most economists and his own economic report, as The New York Times reported in March.

Comment

No collusion.

While talking to the press in front of the White House, President Trump called for Russia to be reinstated to the G-7 summit. Russia was expelled for its role in annexing Crimea.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                Leave me out of this sh*. Just like anyone else here, I state what I think. Don't try to bring me to "your" side, whatever that might be. I agree with some people on some issues on both sides, and that's it. I don't state anything personally overall. It's issue by issue sort of thing with me. It's not party by party.
                                Is it still okay if we try to line you up with the "other" side?
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X