Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    It's probably true that the higher you go the more educated the more liberal.
    Every FBI agent has at least a BS and quite a few have MS degrees. The former agent I know has a JD.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      No, Kep, it's not.

The phases "insubordinate" and "lacking candor" are the most important takeaway.

This is the < bleeping > top law enforcement agency in the USA and their top brass "lacks candor" and is "insubordinate".

We've now seen how the FBI sausage is made. Their organization gravitas has taken a hit, by their own hand, by their IG's report, that'll take decades to repair.

And that's not political bias; that's the sad reality of their own self-inflicted wound.
      Please spare me your hand wringing when the President you reflexively defend says and does more disgusting and outrageous, not to say unethical and genuinely worrisome, things in an hour than the entire staff of the FBI has done in its existence.

You and your entire party have lost the right to claim moral high ground for at least as long as Dumpy smears the Oval, and likely far longer.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Every FBI agent has at least a BS and quite a few have MS degrees. The former agent I know has a JD.
        You've been to college. You know that's not much of a recommendation.

Not to mention that Strayer counts as a BS.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Agent 1: “... for a case that doesnt matter and is predestined.”

Predestined? By whom?
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            No, Kep, it's not.

The phases "insubordinate" and "lacking candor" are the most important takeaway.

This is the < bleeping > top law enforcement agency in the USA and their top brass "lacks candor" and is "insubordinate".

We've now seen how the FBI sausage is made. Their organization gravitas has taken a hit, by their own hand, by their IG's report, that'll take decades to repair.

And that's not political bias; that's the sad reality of their own self-inflicted wound.
            And Dump is the top law enforcement officer in the land. So what the **** is your point?
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              And Dump is the top law enforcement officer in the land. So what the **** is your point?
              Scoob, these things happened before Trump's watch.

My point? Go back and read.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Trump on Kim

"Hey, he's the head of a country, and he's the strong head -- he speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same."
                **** off.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

**** this guy with a cactus.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

It’s beyond time for the 25th amendment to be invoked.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...es-kim-jong-un
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Seriously?
                      They cast the pall of an FBI interview, 5 months before a national election, over one candidate.
                      No, Comey did that. 1 month before a national election. And which candidate did that disadvantage now? but you insisted that needed to be done, because "her emailz!!!!!", and some bull**** about "security".

What other campaign was being investigated, but no mention of that was made publicly?
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Agree.

However, I reserve the right to disagree with your numbers. This IG report, finding so much support for one candidate, would lead me to believe otherwise, unless you're claiming the top echelons (the final decision makers) are far different from the line agents.
                        I have no issue with individuals' support for a candidate. How did it affect the work being done?

Don't show me their personal texts back and forth. Prove to me how their personal biases somehow affected the results of their investigation. Otherwise, Shut The Eff Up.

Comment

Agent 1: “... for a case that doesnt matter and is predestined.”

Predestined? By whom?
                          Perhaps based upon the evidence that they had gathered?

Nah, that can't be it. Has to be some nefarious plot there.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            Don't show me their personal texts back and forth. Prove to me how their personal biases somehow affected the results of their investigation. Otherwise, Shut The Eff Up.
                            One's personal biases affect every decision a person makes. It's a side effect of being human.
                            Not everything is overt, but tacitly, one's preferences, one's biases, play into every decision one makes.

And rufus, you would not say that to my face. Show a little class and decorum.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

One's personal biases affect every decision a person makes. It's a side effect of being human.
                              Not everything is overt, but tacitly, one's preferences, one's biases, play into every decision one makes.
                              Indeed.
                              Cornell University

Comment

And rufus, you would not say that to my face. Show a little class and decorum.
                                Yeah? You don't know a thing about me.

Again, prove to me where their biases slanted the investigation? Your IG report doesn't even say that, but for some reason, you seem to think the investigation was fixed.

And again, even if so, whose campaign was affected by it?

Comment

Working...
                                X