Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

So apparently, on Joe and Mika this morning, she said something about how Trumpy said "the parents of Korean War vets had asked him to get the remains of their children home".

Which would be rather odd since the average Korean War vet would be roughly 85+ years old now.

Anyone hear more about this?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      ....Comey on occasion used a private Gmail account to conduct FBI business

I heard you liked investigating private email so I got you a private email.
      LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
        So apparently, on Joe and Mika this morning, she said something about how Trumpy said "the parents of Korean War vets had asked him to get the remains of their children home".

Which would be rather odd since the average Korean War vet would be roughly 85+ years old now.

People had kids much earlier in those days. If one of your relatives was missing I’m sure you would be singing a different tune.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

... Comey used personal Gmail for official business ...
          Dude breaking the rules says someone breaking the rules should slide by. Is anyone really surprised?

And where are the articles of impeachment for Trump not following national security procedure (getting his phone replaced/flushed/scrubbed periodically). Is there no one in the House willing to call that what it is?
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded.
            http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...sed-today.html
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              People had kids much earlier in those days. If one of your relatives was missing I’m sure you would be singing a different tune.
              HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't even...

Comment

Yeah-no. That math just doesn't play.

Now if you reversed "parents" and "children" in the sentence ...

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Sounds like their going to torch Giuliani in the same fashion as Comey in a few days.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    Ok, let's do the math. Say a Korean War vet was 20 at the end of the hostilities in 1953. Say his parents had him when they were 18, making them 38.

Today that vet would be 85 years old. His parents would be 103. How many 103 year olds do you suppose are still alive in the US today? How many of them had a kid lost in the Korean War and his remains not recovered. And then remember Trumpy said parents as in plural, as in multiple 103+ year olds asking him to bring back their sons' remains.

As I said, densest poster on this board.
                    Last edited by rufus; 06-14-2018, 06:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                      HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't even...
                      I stand by my statement a page ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                        Sessions and Sanders use Bible to defend ripping children from parents.

What defense are the usual suspects going to come up with for this one?
                        Specifically, Sessions uses Romans 13.

Now, I had to brush up on this one, but it's:
                        "1 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.
                        So... are we retroactively cancelling the Revolutionary War because that was an act of rebelling against "what God has instituted."

Also, I'm not quite sure Sessions wants to use the *full* text of Romans 13, as it continues:
                        8 Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law. 9 The commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not covet,”[a] and whatever other command there may be, are summed up in this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” 10 Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

11 And do this, understanding the present time: The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. 12 The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. 13 Let us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy. 14 Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the flesh.
                        Which... I'm pretty sure Mr. Trump and company have promptly ignored that section of text.

Yet again, à-la-carte Christianity.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Last I knew, our laws weren't based on the bible.

Comment

Here's the IG Report: https://www.scribd.com/document/3818...DOJ#from_embed

And a tl;dr version: https://www.scribd.com/document/3818...ase#from_embed

Comment

Be proud, you wackos are part of the 71%.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                Last I knew, our laws weren't based on the bible.
                                Ten Commandments 5 -10 form a nice basis, don't you think?
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X