Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

did he say when?

13th of june?
    later on?

some of us have travel plans....
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Every one of their trogs can vote and it won't matter if the Democrats can attract enough voters. And that will happen when Democrats stop feeling entitled to votes and start campaigning for what people really want.
      This. So much this. republicans get every vote they should and probably attract about a third of the votes democrats should get. republicans know how to speak to their voters. If democratic party candidates learned how to campaign and speak to voters they could occasionally have a filibuster-proof majority in the Senate (while routinely maintaining at least a 51-49 majority) and always have a majority in the House. If the democratic party powers that be were really smart, they'd read the USCHO political forums and glean plenty of good ideas to run on. I am not speaking facetiously either. I mean that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Every one of their trogs can vote and it won't matter if the Democrats can attract enough voters. And that will happen when Democrats stop feeling entitled to votes and start campaigning for what people really want.
        It's tricky, though. The GOP has succeeded not by campaigning for what people want but by campaigning for what they have convinced people to vote against. That fear approach doesn't work well with the core Dems, but I'm not sure we know what works best with those closer to the middle who will tip the balance. We know that someone with the charisma of BO can do it, but until that person comes along dems are going to have to figure out how to play this game.
        If we're using loose metaphors, they are going to have to spend more time in the corners and not be afraid to take a few penalties.
        Last edited by burd; 06-10-2018, 10:15 AM.

Comment

If body language and positioning mean anything, trump was getting absolutely schooled when this photo was taken. 60+ million people are living in the Bizarro World if they believe there is anything authentically tough about trump or he is even a mediocre businessman or negotiator. His abilities in business were fueled only by his access to the cash he inherited, credit from gullible lenders and -- his one true skill -- a well learned understanding of the bankruptcy laws.

Comment

So much of what this administration does or doesn't do is very disturbing, but this particularly hits a nerve. So, who profits/wins when science is marginalized?
            The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

I’m loving the word “beclowned”

Comment

So if I understand the GOP these days...North Korea and Russia are people to deal with and Europe and Canada are awful and screwing is? Reagan would be so pleased...

What the hell have the conservatives done? And yes all of you are responsible for this.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  So if I understand the GOP these days...North Korea and Russia are people to deal with and Europe and Canada are awful and screwing is? Reagan would be so pleased...

What the hell have the conservatives done? And yes all of you are responsible for this.
                  I don't understand the Euro/Canada stance, I do understand (in a twisted way) about NK/Russia: keep your enemies closer. Of course, it's Trump and he f*s up anything he touches......
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    I don't understand the Euro/Canada stance, I do understand (in a twisted way) about NK/Russia: keep your enemies closer. Of course, it's Trump and he f*s up anything he touches......
                    He isn't keeping his enemies closer he is actually befriending them.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

We hate our allies. We separate children from parents. We remove scientists and introduce gobblygook religion into policies. We remove all standards to keep people safe, like our drinking water. We want women powerless and without control over their bodies. Now we want anyone with a pre existing condition to again be denied coverage. All while cupping the balls of Russia.
                      This isn’t the place I want to live.

Comment

What. The. Hell.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yeah they seem to really want Justin to react and start a war. Justin isn’t a child, though

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            We hate our allies. We separate children from parents. We remove scientists and introduce gobblygook religion into policies. We remove all standards to keep people safe, like our drinking water. We want women powerless and without control over their bodies. Now we want anyone with a pre existing condition to again be denied coverage. All while cupping the balls of Russia.
                            This isn’t the place I want to live.
                            Meanwhile Trump is going to fellate the Italian Prime Minister (who is Trump Lite) cause he agreed on Russia. Be proud conservatives!
                            Last edited by Handyman; 06-10-2018, 12:35 PM.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                              If body language and positioning mean anything, trump was getting absolutely schooled when this photo was taken. 60+ million people are living in the Bizarro World if they believe there is anything authentically tough about trump or he is even a mediocre businessman or negotiator. His abilities in business were fueled only by his access to the cash he inherited, credit from gullible lenders and -- his one true skill -- a well learned understanding of the bankruptcy laws.
                              I forget which senator posted that picture and made a comment on Twitter about it, but it somehow found its way into my timeline yesterday.

So I read some of the replies to it. Whoooahboy were the Trumpeters in full Kool-Aid mode replying. They were all "look how strong our president is, defying the pleas of these other countries."
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Yeah they seem to really want Justin to react and start a war. Justin isn’t a child, though
                                "Conservatives" need a war. They need something to jerk off to, as separating brown kids from their parents, erasing health care for poor folk (including whites), eroding social programs, tax cuts for the rich, and fascist speeches just aren't getting their d*cks hard like it used to. They demand blood! And none of this "Iraq War" bull****, needs to be some mud on the boots conflicts.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X