Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    What would people have said if obama talked to Kim as then talked about how the people were “fervent” for him like dump said today?
    The Rs would have rioted, as much as the Ds in the past days. And therein lies the issue. I don't think anything will happen of this meeting, but there is the miniscule chance, like ZOMG we found life on Pluto chance, that Kim will do what we want him to do. Why? Trump treated him as an equal. Oh, it's sick and twisted, but it could happen.

Again, I don't think this will be the case.....but it is a different way of looking at it.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

DHS Announces ‘Strengthened Northern Border Strategy’ Amid Growing Tensions Between U.S. and Canada

Not an Onion article to my astonishment.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
        Well, Canada has a concern about illegals crossing from the US.

http://www.watertowndailytimes.com/n...ests--20180612
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Presidents are blamed too much, and credited too much, for things like this. And the populace always chimes in. It is sad, and yet hysterical to see the reactions.
          Dumpy is not a President.

He is a pile of garbage with no precedent. I hope you never see the converse party/ideology equivalent of Dumpy. I hope to hell if it ever happens I will be against it.

This was the moment of truth for conservatives, and they blew it.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The Rs would have rioted, as much as the Ds in the past days.
            Complete bulls##t and you know this. The "fervor" from the Dems about this meeting has been measured and downright lowkey compared with every shriek the mouth-breathers wailed at everything Obama did. The Dems have been downright pu##ies when it comes to speaking out against the worst human being to enter the oval office in history.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
              You really are dumb. The Trump economy is on the same trajectory as Obama’s.
              You've never looked at charts for actual companies, have you? DJIA only went up the way it did because of Apple coming into the 30. There's actual confidence across the ENTIRE business world under Trump. I'd watch who you call dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                Complete bulls##t and you know this. The "fervor" from the Dems about this meeting has been measured and downright lowkey compared with every shriek the mouth-breathers wailed at everything Obama did. The Dems have been downright pu##ies when it comes to speaking out against the worst human being to enter the oval office in history.
                Show me evidence of Republican supporters shooting Democrats on account of political disgust, similar to the baseball practice and Scalise. If that's low key, then you are completely brainwashed.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                  But the first 79 were using fake numbers you see, only the last 17 were real.
                  When your baseline is rock bottom, of course that sort of slope is going to happen. How about taking a look at the rate of population "in the work force", and the number of people on food stamps?

Comment

Originally posted by 'cF[Authentic
                    Literally, the only thing that happened today was an agreement to continue talking and that's not a bad thing. If NK doesn't follow through, then why would Trump? It's asinine to say Trump got outfoxed and yet only compare what he pledged in a speech to what NK actually signed off. At least compare either two speeches or just the document itself, don't mix the two just to meet an agenda. This is usually a place where people don't blindly follow articles, especially an opinion piece, but in your excitement to claim Trump as a loser, you walked right into the clickbait headline.
                    I read 2 articles that stated on very reputable sites that this is a great first step, but just a first step, and let's see how it all come together. This is very complicated, it's going to take time, seems like a reasonable thought to me to allow it to play out.

Had Obama or either Clinton done this, all the poo pooers would be peaing themselves in glee about the Nobel Peace Prize heading in their person's way. The reality is Trump could end up signing a document that would end the Korean War, certifiably de-nuclearize NK, get all the US troops out of there, ship a billion pounds of humanitarian supplies to the NK to help the starving population, get all the remains of missing servicemen back from Korea (a point no one is talking about that they agreed to do) and he'd still be lynched. Objectivity is dead.
                    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                      Does he own golf courses and hotels all over the globe?
                      Ohhhh, snap.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                        I read 2 articles that stated on very reputable sites that this is a great first step, but just a first step, and let's see how it all come together. This is very complicated, it's going to take time, seems like a reasonable thought to me to allow it to play out.

Had Obama or either Clinton done this, all the poo pooers would be peaing themselves in glee about the Nobel Peace Prize heading in their person's way. The reality is Trump could end up signing a document that would end the Korean War, certifiably de-nuclearize NK, get all the US troops out of there, ship a billion pounds of humanitarian supplies to the NK to help the starving population, get all the remains of missing servicemen back from Korea (a point no one is talking about that they agreed to do) and he'd still be lynched. Objectivity is dead.
                        Umm, one of the Clintons did do this. Had a signed, sealed, functioning agreement in place that NK would not pursue nuclear weapons.

Then GWB walked away from it. Axis of Evil. NK started the centrifuges back up.

Learn your history.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I read 2 articles that stated on very reputable sites
                          Source?

The problem isn't talking, per se. When conservatives went apesh-t over the idea of Obama talking to an enemy they were wrong, not he.

The problem is that Emperor Dingleberry's words don't have any value so there is no deal with him, ever. If he thinks his Q score is goosed later by abrogating it, then he'll do so in the most blatantly mendacious way possible.

You still don't know who this guy is.
                          Last edited by Kepler; 06-13-2018, 07:04 AM.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The Rs would have rioted, as much as the Ds in the past days. And therein lies the issue. I don't think anything will happen of this meeting, but there is the miniscule chance, like ZOMG we found life on Pluto chance, that Kim will do what we want him to do. Why? Trump treated him as an equal. Oh, it's sick and twisted, but it could happen.

Again, I don't think this will be the case.....but it is a different way of looking at it.
                            I see. BSABSVR.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I see. BSABSVR.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The I'd expect you can easily produce the D equivalent of this:

I'll hang up and listen...

Comment

Working...
                                X