Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    By letting China build military bases in disputed international waters? He completely caved to them. I can appreciate the argument that deficits decreased during his tenure, but they were still eye watering.
    What would you expect after the biggest economic crisis since the Great Depression?

As I said, no comprehension, and apparently, not able to see context either.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      Edit: And yes, Bush and Obama's terms were exactly the same. That's your problem,. You have no comprehension abilities. None.
      Biggest difference between the two was Obama's term was much more conservative.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Seriously Drew. If Hillary had been elected and was doing the things that Trumpy is doing right now, she'd have been impeached six months ago. And you'd have been in the forefront calling for it.

But here you're just nonchalantly shrugging your shoulders and meekly saying, "well, I'd hoped it would have gone better, but...…………."

Sack up.

Edit: And yes, Bush and Obama's terms were exactly the same. That's your problem,. You have no comprehension abilities. None.
        Me being outraged isn’t going to change anything, regardless of who is president. I’ll vote for D’s for house and senate in the fall.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Biggest difference between the two was Obama's term was much more conservative.
          I'd like to see an update to this article since it's seven years old... https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...esident-obama/
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

HERes why people like drew don’t care. Their stolen SC justice voted to side with Ohio and make it ok to purge voters.
            Such a great country.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              HERes why people like drew don’t care. Their stolen SC justice voted to side with Ohio and make it ok to purge voters.
              Such a great country.
              Yep. It's why Turtle Boy has been having a perpetual orgasm since Dump took office.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Classy gal. https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/par...ampus-photo-op

“I lost all respect for Ms. DeVos after she visited our tragedy,” he recalled. “She came in one morning to secretly to just lurk the halls. I was a part of the school TV production program and I had to film her going about this. She would whisper to staff members. She would sit down with grieving students when they were in a private counseling session, fully breaking the privacy session that these students needed after they lost their friends.”

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                  Me being outraged isn’t going to change anything, regardless of who is president. I’ll vote for D’s for house and senate in the fall.
                  Of course it doesn't But you're only outraged at Democrats.

For Republicans, just a lot of mealy-mouthing and "the Democrats are just as bad".

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Yep. It's why Turtle Boy has been having a perpetual orgasm since Dump took office.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGzhSBABHQo
                    Last edited by rufus; 06-11-2018, 10:58 AM.

Comment

https://***********/realDonaldTrump/...79207544000512

Fun fact: a "Canada release" is one of the many services that they offered a Trump's grandfather's Canadian hotel back in the day.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        https://***********/realDonaldTrump/...79207544000512

Fun fact: a "Canada release" is one of the many services that they offered a Trump's grandfather's Canadian hotel back in the day.
                        Tpiwwp
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          Tpiwwp
                          I assume there's one in one of your vacation albums?

KDR

Comment

An atypically coherent Dumpy.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              I assume there's one in one of your vacation albums?
                              Never assume

And never take pictures

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

More indicators that the Russians were funneling money to the Trump campaign through the NRA.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/latest-n...212756749.html

Comment

Working...
                                X