Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
    "Conservatives" need a war. They need something to jerk off to, as separating brown kids from their parents, erasing health care for poor folk (including whites), eroding social programs, tax cuts for the rich, and fascist speeches just aren't getting their d*cks hard like it used to. They demand blood! And none of this "Iraq War" bull****, needs to be some mud on the boots conflicts.
    Republicans need live babies to have dead soldiers...
    -George Carlin
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
      "Conservatives" need a war. They need something to jerk off to, as separating brown kids from their parents, erasing health care for poor folk (including whites), eroding social programs, tax cuts for the rich, and fascist speeches just aren't getting their d*cks hard like it used to. They demand blood! And none of this "Iraq War" bull****, needs to be some mud on the boots conflicts.
      It’s a great tactic for the midterms

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

@allenwallace: Breaking: #Justify turns down invitation to White House. Asked why, the #TripleCrown winner said “If I wanted to see a horse’s ***, I would’ve finished second.”
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          I don't understand the Euro/Canada stance, I do understand (in a twisted way) about NK/Russia: keep your enemies closer. Of course, it's Trump and he f*s up anything he touches......
          It's pretty simple. Destroy all the long-term strategic, economic, political and military alliances the US has with its allies around the world, especially those with the European Union. Thereby leaving the US isolated, and those other countries fragmented and weakened. Ultimate goal would be the dissolution of NATO.

Nothing Putin and the Russians would like better. And Trumpy is enabling that. But, he has no ties to Putin and Russia. None at all.

And a lot of you idjits voted for him to do it. Burn the whole thing down and all. Happy you got your wish?
          Last edited by rufus; 06-10-2018, 12:42 PM.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Maple syrup, on everything
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              Maple syrup, on everything
              Is that a Frank Zappa reference??
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                It's pretty simple. Destroy all the long-term strategic, economic, political and military alliances the US has with its allies around the world, especially those with the European Union. Thereby leaving the US isolated, and those other countries fragmented and weakened. Ultimate goal would be the dissolution of NATO.

Nothing Putin and the Russians would like better. And Trumpy is enabling that. But, he has no ties to Putin and Russia. None at all.

And a lot of you idjits voted for him to do it. Burn the whole thing down and all. Happy you got your wish?
                Ain't my wish. Don't associate me with the herpaderps. Thank you in advance.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

“Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland issued a measured statement after President Trump and his advisers attacked Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau: "Canada does not believe that ad hominem attacks are a particularly appropriate or useful way to conduct our relations with other countries."

Dump needs someone to explain what ad hominem means

Comment

But this is why Trumpy keeps doing it. It's the only negotiating tactic he knows.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog...-be-a-predator

There is a personality type with a New York developer, one Donald learned from Fred when he carried his dad’s briefcase to acquisition meetings out in the boroughs and it goes like this:
                    Donald contracts for a service or good, or the acquisition of a piece of land for $1 million.
                    He then does not pay you
                    You ask Donald for your million dollars
                    Donald yells at you, basely, abusively, wholly out of character to the rich gentleman you broke bread with and made the deal with. He tells you that no, YOU owe him $200,000. Gives you no reason but screams how can you be such a son of a ***** to rip him off, how he’s going to sue you, expose you as a cheat, etc.
                    You’re off your pins, defensive. How could this be the guy who was so nice when he picked up the check at Per Se?
                    So, you compromise, because human nature avoids conflict, right? This is what he’s gaming you for because once you compromised, you’ve lost. You’ve inferred his premise that you have some complicity in the matter otherwise why would you compromise? You are on the defensive and will never get it back.
                    You offer $750,000 as a settlement, angry but want it over and done with. He then sues you. Why, because you’ve already committed yourself to the loss. You volunteered to surrender your position and what will stop you from keeping going?
                    I’ve seen many a New Yorker settle things like this with Trump people for 5-10 cents on the dollar and then happy, even eager to keep doing business with them. Why? Because he got in their heads with this aggressively counterintuitive behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/10/o...c-trudeau.html

Comment

This video clip leaked from the West Wing earlier today...
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

This commentary from a year or so ago rang true then and it rings true even more so now. We've seen overwhelming evidence that trump does not know the first thing about international diplomacy or negotiation. He is a sad little 3rd grader that no one likes and he spends his every waking moment making life miserable for those responsible for watching over him. Again, he's not really the problem. The problem is there are people who know better --allegedly -- who could be an effective check on the damage he is doing and will do for the next 2+ years. Every fvcking elected republican from one corner of this country to the other better pray there is no Hell, because if there is they burn in it for eternity. Those running the U.S. Congress are committing the second most egregious act of collective treason in the history of this country. If I believed in capital punishment I'd rejoice for years if they were all lined up against a wall and shot. Hell, do it anyway. I'll get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                            If body language and positioning mean anything, trump was getting absolutely schooled when this photo was taken.
                            The best edit of that photo I've seen so far:

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              The best edit of that photo I've seen so far:

Merkel never has had kids. She wouldn't know.

Bolton, though, is missing his red pacifier
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Remember before the election, when the right-wingers were telling us, "how bad can it be, the heads of Congress and the government agencies will keep him in line. So why not elect him?"

Yeah. Sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X