Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    The article I read said Cohen can't pay his bills. Prolly wishing he hadn't paid for all those hookers' abortions out of pocket now.
    What about the million+ he grifted from AT&T, the Ukraine and the rest? What happened to that?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

rock and roller

Well...

FLEMISH, not phlegm-ish.

People from Flanders.

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    What about the million+ he grifted from AT&T, the Ukraine and the rest? What happened to that?
    Hookers and blow.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

rock and roller

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Hookers and blow.
    So, Ivanka and Donald?

Teaching you how to Bucky.

So I'll stick by my "learn your history" line.

And if you want to be a hardliner about it, you can take this away from it. NK will not abide by the terms of any agreement they make.

Your previous statements on this essentially amounted to "Clinton made this great deal and Bush blew it up."

So the history you hopefully learned is that Clinton made a deal that within months both sides were already abrogating. US was supposed to open diplomatic relations within 3 months and station a consul in NK for example, which they never did. And by their own admission the Clinton Administration didn't believe they were ever going to have to actually build the reactors they promised. They were counting on running the ol' regime change play. For it's part, NK violated the Non Proliferation treaty and the Joint Declaration on Day 1, which they were obligated to follow by the Framework. Right or wrong, by the time Bush "walked away" there was nothing to walk away from. It was essentially like you and I making a deal in which I give you a million dollars to vote a straight R ticket in the next election. Only I'm obviously not giving you a million dollars and you're obviously not voting for an R. What was there of substance left?

The only deal any government abides is one they view to be in their own best interests.
    Quote Originally Posted by WiscTJK View Post
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy A View Post
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

FLEMISH, not phlegm-ish.

People from Flanders.
    It's a book of our true stories
    True stories that can't be denied
    It's more than true it actually happened
    We're coming rougher every time

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Just a boring user.

I'm really not on the "yeah Trump" team. I do LOVE the fact that he's wrankling the establishments' (politicians and media) feathers, it's commical reading and watching all the hyperventilating anti Trumps trying not pass out every 5 minutes, and yes I do like this KN thing. It could be really good. More than anything I am anti establishment at this point in my life. Ban lobbyists, ban political media ads, have term limits. Give the government back to the people.
    Do you really think calling the Media Fake News is just a simple wrankling?

This guy goes so far to call the media the enemy of the American People. Just tweeted it this morning.

As opposed to the countries who have nuclear weapons pointing at us, such as North Korea.

The NK thing CAN be good, sure. But history pretty clearly tells everyone to come in with a healthy dose of skepticism.

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Not what I heard.

From what I heard from Trump himself via twitter is that the nuclear threat is over.

Scooby, don't be one of those dicks asking about verification: http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-insulting-and

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo blasted a reporter on Wednesday after the journalist asked why the denuclearization of North Korea was not included in an agreement signed between the country's leader, Kim Jong Un, and President Trump.

“The president said it will be verified," the reporter said to Pompeo in South Korea, to which Pompeo responded, "Of course it will."

"Can you tell us a little bit more about what is, what is — what discussed about how," the reporter continued.

“Just so you know, you could ask me this, I find that question insulting and ridiculous and, frankly, ludicrous," Pompeo said. "I just have to be honest with you, it’s a game and one ought not to play games with serious matters like this."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

rock and roller

Quote Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    Your previous statements on this essentially amounted to "Clinton made this great deal and Bush blew it up."

So the history you hopefully learned is that Clinton made a deal that within months both sides were already abrogating.
    No. My point I was making in reference to the line"If either of the Clintons had done this, you'd be peeing in your pants" was that a Clinton had done far more than this, and we Dems treated it as just doing the job he was elected to do.

And "both sides" weren't abrogating it within months. Only one side. once Republicans got control of Congress again.

So I guess the larger point I could be making is, you want good foreign policy deals that America will stick to, and will stand the test of time, don't put Republicans in charge of making them.
    Last edited by rufus; 06-13-2018 at 03:00 PM.

And, switching topics, just how bad do you think the stuff was that Cohen's legal team saw to drop him like a hot potato?
    It has to be real bad. Cohen is going away for a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Yep, still here

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    It has to be real bad. Cohen is going away for a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time...
    Until he gets pardoned and then lies under oath because he'll get pardoned for perjury
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Quote Originally Posted by bronconick View Post
    Until he gets pardoned and then lies under oath because he'll get pardoned for perjury
    He may still go away for a long time under the NY charges. I mean unless the federal justice department torches the SDNY offices during Dumpstallnacht.
    It's a book of our true stories
    True stories that can't be denied
    It's more than true it actually happened
    We're coming rougher every time

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by bronconick View Post
    Cant get pardoned on State charges and he is definitely going to be nailed by the State of NY.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Scooby, don't be one of those dicks asking about verification: http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-insulting-and
    Ok, sorry.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

Lucia Apologist

If Dump nuked Belgium this evening
    Please don’t.

Signed,
    An interested party

Yep, still here

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Well that's certainly the response of a man who is 100% competent at his job, and is in no way over his head.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

The reaction from Russia is... something else...

Generic Catchy Message

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sarah-s...e-white-house/

Sarah Sanders and Raj Shah are planning their escapes.

\../ \../
    Patiently awaiting changes I know are not coming.

I read 2 articles that stated on very reputable sites that this is a great first step, but just a first step, and let's see how it all come together. This is very complicated, it's going to take time, seems like a reasonable thought to me to allow it to play out.

Had Obama or either Clinton done this, all the poo pooers would be peaing themselves in glee about the Nobel Peace Prize heading in their person's way. The reality is Trump could end up signing a document that would end the Korean War, certifiably de-nuclearize NK, get all the US troops out of there, ship a billion pounds of humanitarian supplies to the NK to help the starving population, get all the remains of missing servicemen back from Korea (a point no one is talking about that they agreed to do) and he'd still be lynched. Objectivity is dead.
    This is absolute horse5h!t and people like you are getting to be the real enemies of progress. IF this deal helps the NK citizens and IF this deal verifiably de-nuclearizes the peninsula and IF this deal leads to an actual peace treaty and the official ending of the Korean War I will be the first in line to say trump deserves a Nobel peace prize. Unlike the right and 99.999% of republicans, the rest of us all want this country AND its leader to succeed, regardless of the party that controls the levers of government. You're a fvcking moron if you think trumps "deal" is going to lead to any of that. This progressive voter's objectivity is not what's dead. What's dead are the cells in your brain if you think trump's so called summit with one of the few world leaders I would want in the White House less than trump himself will lead to any tangible improvements on the Korean peninsula.

Thread Information