Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Made in the USA

Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by BassAle View Post
    You really are dumb. The Trump economy is on the same trajectory as Obama’s.
    You've never looked at charts for actual companies, have you? DJIA only went up the way it did because of Apple coming into the 30. There's actual confidence across the ENTIRE business world under Trump. I'd watch who you call dumb.
    It was an honor to present your colors, RPI. Let's Go 'TUTE!
    May 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM ET: 2147483647

"Better to be infamous than never famous at all." -Roger Stone

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Ahh crap I agree exactly with what FlagDude said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    So flaggy: you win.

Made in the USA

Quote Originally Posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Complete bulls##t and you know this. The "fervor" from the Dems about this meeting has been measured and downright lowkey compared with every shriek the mouth-breathers wailed at everything Obama did. The Dems have been downright pu##ies when it comes to speaking out against the worst human being to enter the oval office in history.
    Show me evidence of Republican supporters shooting Democrats on account of political disgust, similar to the baseball practice and Scalise. If that's low key, then you are completely brainwashed.

And yet, even if Flaggy is complete tinfoil hat, every day it looks closer and closer to the truth.

Made in the USA

Quote Originally Posted by jerphisch View Post
    But the first 79 were using fake numbers you see, only the last 17 were real.
    When your baseline is rock bottom, of course that sort of slope is going to happen. How about taking a look at the rate of population "in the work force", and the number of people on food stamps?

Let's go RED!

Quote Originally Posted by 'cF[Authentic
    Literally, the only thing that happened today was an agreement to continue talking and that's not a bad thing. If NK doesn't follow through, then why would Trump? It's asinine to say Trump got outfoxed and yet only compare what he pledged in a speech to what NK actually signed off. At least compare either two speeches or just the document itself, don't mix the two just to meet an agenda. This is usually a place where people don't blindly follow articles, especially an opinion piece, but in your excitement to claim Trump as a loser, you walked right into the clickbait headline.
    I read 2 articles that stated on very reputable sites that this is a great first step, but just a first step, and let's see how it all come together. This is very complicated, it's going to take time, seems like a reasonable thought to me to allow it to play out.

Had Obama or either Clinton done this, all the poo pooers would be peaing themselves in glee about the Nobel Peace Prize heading in their person's way. The reality is Trump could end up signing a document that would end the Korean War, certifiably de-nuclearize NK, get all the US troops out of there, ship a billion pounds of humanitarian supplies to the NK to help the starving population, get all the remains of missing servicemen back from Korea (a point no one is talking about that they agreed to do) and he'd still be lynched. Objectivity is dead.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Does he own golf courses and hotels all over the globe?
    Ohhhh, snap.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

rock and roller

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy A View Post
    I read 2 articles that stated on very reputable sites that this is a great first step, but just a first step, and let's see how it all come together. This is very complicated, it's going to take time, seems like a reasonable thought to me to allow it to play out.

Had Obama or either Clinton done this, all the poo pooers would be peaing themselves in glee about the Nobel Peace Prize heading in their person's way. The reality is Trump could end up signing a document that would end the Korean War, certifiably de-nuclearize NK, get all the US troops out of there, ship a billion pounds of humanitarian supplies to the NK to help the starving population, get all the remains of missing servicemen back from Korea (a point no one is talking about that they agreed to do) and he'd still be lynched. Objectivity is dead.
    Umm, one of the Clintons did do this. Had a signed, sealed, functioning agreement in place that NK would not pursue nuclear weapons.

Then GWB walked away from it. Axis of Evil. NK started the centrifuges back up.

Learn your history.

I read 2 articles that stated on very reputable sites
    Source?

The problem isn't talking, per se. When conservatives went apesh-t over the idea of Obama talking to an enemy they were wrong, not he.

The problem is that Emperor Dingleberry's words don't have any value so there is no deal with him, ever. If he thinks his Q score is goosed later by abrogating it, then he'll do so in the most blatantly mendacious way possible.

You still don't know who this guy is.
    Last edited by Kepler; 06-13-2018 at 07:04 AM.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

RIP Liberalism 6/27/2018 ScoobyDoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    The Rs would have rioted, as much as the Ds in the past days. And therein lies the issue. I don't think anything will happen of this meeting, but there is the miniscule chance, like ZOMG we found life on Pluto chance, that Kim will do what we want him to do. Why? Trump treated him as an equal. Oh, it's sick and twisted, but it could happen.

Again, I don't think this will be the case.....but it is a different way of looking at it.
    I see. BSABSVR.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

I see. BSABSVR.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

The Rs would have rioted, as much as the Ds in the past days. And therein lies the issue. I don't think anything will happen of this meeting, but there is the miniscule chance, like ZOMG we found life on Pluto chance, that Kim will do what we want him to do. Why? Trump treated him as an equal. Oh, it's sick and twisted, but it could happen.

Again, I don't think this will be the case.....but it is a different way of looking at it.
    The I'd expect you can easily produce the D equivalent of this:

I'll hang up and listen...

Quote Originally Posted by jerphisch View Post
    The I'd expect you can easily produce the D equivalent of this:

I'll hang up and listen...
    Both sides of Sean Hannity are bad. So, vote Republican.

JFC, even when I am agreeing with the major leftists on the board, I'm still criticized. Amazing.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Yep, still here

Yes. 30+ years of negotiations including half a dozen nations agreed to 6 times (2012, 2007, 2005, 1994, 1992, 1985) followed by NK walking it back and hoarding their nukes couldn't be fixed, but Trump talking to Kim about real estate for 4-5 hours has solved it all. Old school Republicans would have at least used Reagan's "Trust, but Verify", but now that R's now stand for worship of all things Trump, that's no longer necessary.

Maybe this one will work, but acting like this has been solved by yesterday's event is folly.
    Last edited by bronconick; 06-13-2018 at 08:09 AM.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

JFC, even when I am agreeing with the major leftists on the board, I'm still criticized. Amazing.
    You're not really agreeing though, you're pointing out that both sides exclusively cheer lead their own while criticizing the other, which isn't all that accurate. The D's have the ability to criticize their own just as much as they criticize the Rs. Obama got a LOT of heat from the left, because D's have beliefs that come above party. R's believe in nothing but party. Trump could rape Hannity's daughter (I have no idea if she even exists) and Hannity's response would be to go on the air and say what a beautiful c0ck Trump has.

Teaching you how to Bucky.

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    Umm, one of the Clintons did do this. Had a signed, sealed, functioning agreement in place that NK would not pursue nuclear weapons.

Then GWB walked away from it. Axis of Evil. NK started the centrifuges back up.

Learn your history.
    You keep touting this deal in which we sent millions in aid to NK, but the Clinton administration already knew in 1998 that NK was cheating and enriching uranium. How was that a functioning agreement?
    Quote Originally Posted by WiscTJK View Post
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Quote Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    You keep touting this deal in which we sent millions in aid to NK, but the Clinton administration already knew in 1998 that NK was cheating and enriching uranium. How was that a functioning agreement?
    I see. BSABSVR.

Some positive news...in Maine gubernatorial primaries most moderate republican won and it looks like most moderate Democrat won. Maine has a funky new way of voting so Democrat result won’t be known for awhile.

Teaching you how to Bucky.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I see. BSABSVR.
    Hardly the point. It's simply that rufus admonishes Timothy to "learn your history" which isn't really fair. It's not Tim's fault that rufus' version isn't available in any history books.
    Quote Originally Posted by WiscTJK View Post
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Quote Originally Posted by Drew S. View Post
    Maine has a funky new way of voting so Democrat result won’t be known for awhile.
    Are they doing IRV? I've always wanted states to start doing that. I think a few mayors are chosen that way (Cambridge, Portland).

But that's probably not it since it's, ya know, instant. :-)
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

rock and roller

Quote Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    Source that they knew?

Thread Information