Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    DHS sec Nielsen says we won’t apologize for treatment of children, ignore press reports

http://thehill.com/latino/392767-dhs...ieve-the-press
    Nielsen also told the sheriffs in New Orleans on Monday that Congress should change immigration law rather than ask for selective enforcement.

"Surely it is the beginning of the unraveling of democracy when the body who makes the laws, rather than changing them, asks the body who enforces the laws not to enforce the laws. That cannot be the answer," said Nielsen.
    So, that's the law of the United States of America, ay?

Tear it down.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Must be nice to not have a conscience. I wonder what that's like.
      Yesterday she said there was no policy.

Oops

Comment

The 25-year-old mother from Guatemala was separated from her son when she got to the U.S. border. She was told they would be soon reunited. Instead, she was deported, while her son was left behind.
        Wow. Just ****ing wow. **** this country.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/17/u...imes&smtyp=cur
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Did you see where the detained teenager had to teach other detained kids to change a diaper when a toddler wasn’t having her diaper changed?

Tell us how these are resorts for kids, ms Nielsen

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Once again, I wonder where the moral outrage is for the people who pretend to be christian conservatives on this board. Is this actually acceptable to you? Honestly?

Some speak up about some political issues, but when their party is 100% opposite of their "words" morally, utter silence.

joe- you pretend to be a moral guy. what's up? Is that a front? For what ends?

Comment

"Don't call them cages. I mean, they are, but don't call them that. Call them 'freedom containers'."

https://twitter.com/CBSThisMorning/s...95502379077637

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                Once again, I wonder where the moral outrage is for the people who pretend to be christian conservatives on this board. Is this actually acceptable to you? Honestly?

Some speak up about some political issues, but when their party is 100% opposite of their "words" morally, utter silence.

joe- you pretend to be a moral guy. what's up? Is that a front? For what ends?
                He used all his outrage in the abortion thread over Irish women having control of their bodies.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  "Don't call them cages. I mean, they are, but don't call them that. Call them 'freedom containers'."

jfc

Comment

CBS This Morning was a good watch this morning. They were really hammering the administration on this debacle.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                      He used all his outrage in the abortion thread over Irish women having control of their bodies.
                      Sounds about right.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post

So they dont want them to call them cages, but in the next sentence they themselves say they ARE cages but the kids arent being treated like animals. That is some awful spin-jobbing.

"I am not comfortable with you calling me a racist. I may be be racist but I dont kill Black People!"
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Our resident conservatives are probably watching their fav news outlets to get their talking points.

Please do better than “they’re cages but don’t say cages”

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Did you see where the detained teenager had to teach other detained kids to change a diaper when a toddler wasn’t having her diaper changed?

Tell us how these are resorts for kids, ms Nielsen
                            The people who support these policies are Nazis.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Jews are in the cages there??
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Just listened to 5 minutes of MSNBC. Bill Krystol confirms the Republicans are doubling down.

Comment

Working...
                                X