Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Best thing that could happen. Trumpy and his acolytes seem to think the US can get along just fine without the rest of the world. That they need to come to us on bended knee begging our blasé tolerance of them. This will only speed up the damage he's doing to red state 'Murica. Maybe if it gets bad enough, some of them will come to their senses.
    We don't need trade. **** those other countries.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      This is the American spirit I love.

Phuck you, phobes.

Don't like it? Go to another baker. People are sick of people telling them how to live their lives, and who they sell to. Instead of whining to mommy and daddy government to bankrupt them, how about instead going to another baker, or heck even advertise another baker in the area? You'd be surprised as to how well the free market can help fix your problems.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
        Don't like it? Go to another baker. People are sick of people telling them how to live their lives, and who they sell to. Instead of whining to mommy and daddy government to bankrupt them, how about instead going to another baker, or heck even advertise another baker in the area? You'd be surprised as to how well the free market can help fix your problems.
        Yep. It certainly fixed the housing market in 2008. GOOD CALL FLAGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Then fine. Throw every pie in the sky piece of legislation at them, and let Trumpy veto it. Stricter fuel standards, infrastructure, environmental regs, minimum wage hikes, taxes on billionaires, etc.

At least that way the people can see where they stand, what they want to do, and who's stopping it from getting done. With this pay-go ****, they're stating that they're not even going to try. Just keep chipping around the edges, don't mess with the status quo. Inspiring. Lotta people gonna fall in love that way.
          And then when you actually have a majority, you don't do it. Only thing you could get through during your party years was the PPACA. You had plenty of time to regulate everything else to hell, and you didn't.

Comment

LOL http://www.tampabay.com/news/nation/...anes_168942797

The meeting was supposed to be about hurricane preparedness, as disaster officials gathered at Federal Emergency Management Agency headquarters days after the start of the 2018 season.

But President Donald Trump had a lot else on his mind, turning the closed-door discussion into soliloquies on his prowess in negotiating airplane deals, his popularity, the effectiveness of his political endorsements, the Republican Party’s fortunes, the vagaries of Defense Department purchasing guidelines, his dislike of magnetized launch ramps on aircraft carriers, his unending love of coal and his breezy optimism about his planned Singapore summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

"It’s an interesting journey. It’s called the land of the unknown - who knows? We’ll maybe make a deal. Maybe not. As I say to everybody, are you going to make a deal?" Trump said, according to audio of the FEMA meeting obtained by The Washington Post. "Maybe and maybe not. Who knows?"

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I suggested on another thread that if we simply let the bigots do their thing openly we can identify them and boycott them into oblivion. It's especially true with internet buying where there are a zillion distributors all with the same prices and terms. I don't even have to walk to the other side of the street, then, I can just install a filter that will knock out everybody who isn't recommended as LGBTQ friendly. Problem solved.

Wanna go down that road to Apartheid? It's you guys who are going to wind up living in squalor and with no minority rights protections, but, hey, long live the free market!
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

People are sick of people telling them how to live their lives
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

So flaggy was quiet for a few weeks while Melania was out of sight.
                  Melania comes back and flaggy starts vomiting up words.

His English is probably too good to be her though

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Maybe they were together?

She was cute before she reached her expiration date.

Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Nah, he's just settled into his new digs at the long term residency that Alex Jones paid for him. Got the last of his He-Man figurines moved out of mommy and daddy's place.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Anybody remember the alt.flame newsgroups from back in the days of Mosaic and Pine? These political threads pretty much resemble that.
                        Last edited by Rover; 06-07-2018, 02:03 PM.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Maybe they were together?

She was cute before she reached her expiration date.

She expired the minute she met Mr. ****tard.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            She expired the minute she met Mr. ****tard.
                            She probably also began to preserve herself at that time.

Comment

“I think I’m very well prepared. I don’t think I have to prepare very much. It’s about the attitude.”

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

There it is. Scoobs has it out for me cause I think his l'il buddy Brent is full of ****. I'm so wounded.
                                Jesus can you read? I posted that not Scooby. You just proved my whole point without even trying.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X