Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Agent 1 text to Agent 5* after completing the questioning of Clinton: “done interviewing the President.”

https://www.weeklystandard.com/eric-...-investigation

*Agents 1 and 5 are now married, so it's not Strzok and Page.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
      NK and Kim are not so bad because other people have done bad things.
      Why wasn't he called out with a "Yes, the US has, but we're trying to fix our 'stuff'; shouldn't we demand that of others?"
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        I state three facts; you go ad hominem.

Reasonable.
        Yeah, I know. "Just asking the questions" I guess has morphed into "just stating the facts".

You're so above it all, we should all look to you as our role model.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          You really think I give him a genuine defense all the time? Half the time(like tonight) I say something tongue in cheek, and in a lot of cases I say nothing at all. I would hope for most people what I posted was an obvious joke. My grandfather served in Korea and his parents would be 120 and 118 if they were still alive, so I think I could work out the age difference.

It's a sad state of affairs that people wish physical ill to those they don't agree with politically. Obviously there are a lot of people doing that on the right as well and that isn't any better. The divisiveness isn't helping our country one bit.
          Jokes are supposed to be funny. Have humor involved. You know...…………….

Comment

Agent 1 text to Agent 5* after completing the questioning of Clinton: “done interviewing the President.”

https://www.weeklystandard.com/eric-...-investigation

*Agents 1 and 5 are now married, so it's not Strzok and Page.
            Big whoop. What did they do to affect the election?

Cause we know what Putin did. And we know who was meeting with his friends.

Comment

Agents 1 and 5
              You realize the entire NY office of the FBI was a GOP cell, right? I'm not sure you are familiar with the general mindset of the FBI. They're glorified cops: "your ideas of civil rights and liberties confuse and frighten me." They're less Scully and Mulder than Hannitty and O'Reilly.

They should discipline any agents who make political statements on company time -- the 1% liberals and the 99% conservatives. If you want to try to prove anti-Dump sentiment in the FBI had a deleterious effect on the election, have an investigation like Mueller is.

I'm guessing you're not going to find anything, but vaya con Dios.
              Last edited by Kepler; 06-15-2018, 07:46 AM.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Why wasn't he called out with a "Yes, the US has, but we're trying to fix our 'stuff'; shouldn't we demand that of others?"
                The problem with that statement is that this moron is doing the exact opposite of fixing our stuff. When you start treating people like Kim does, which is what dumpy is doing by separating families, that just tells you that he wants to be more like Kim than an American.

Comment

You really think I give him a genuine defense all the time? Half the time(like tonight) I say something tongue in cheek, and in a lot of cases I say nothing at all. I would hope for most people what I posted was an obvious joke. My grandfather served in Korea and his parents would be 120 and 118 if they were still alive, so I think I could work out the age difference.

It's a sad state of affairs that people wish physical ill to those they don't agree with politically. Obviously there are a lot of people doing that on the right as well and that isn't any better. The divisiveness isn't helping our country one bit.
                  Do you really think this is some kind of joke?

You can make fun of the situation where our president salutes a general of an incredibly oppressive government? We can actually joke about the nuclear situation in NK because we can pretend things are ok? That there is humor in breaking families up at the border?

Sorry, but it's pretty darned hard to find humor in any of that.

Grow up. Honor your grandfather a little, and not hide behind some kind of justification of your pathetic humor.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    Jokes are supposed to be funny. Have humor involved. You know...…………….
                    Be nice to Drew; he succumbed to a “water cooler” style of “jocularity” that probably doesn't translate well.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

You really think I give him a genuine defense all the time? Half the time(like tonight) I say something tongue in cheek
                      The problem is you say so many idiotic things sincerely it's impossible to tell if you're being ironic or not.

You're like a pitcher where the difference between his fast ball and change up is 2 mph. You're getting hit all over the park and it's your own fault.

We need you to either be less stupid when you're sincere or more outrageous when you're trying to be funny.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Be nice to Drew; he succumbed to a “water cooler” style of “jocularity” that probably doesn't translate well.
                        The most important takeaway from these stories is how much boinking is going on at the Bureau.

Have you seen FBI agents? They aren't exactly what you'd call optimal physically attractive specimens. Most of them look like a cross between Chief Wiggim and Burke from Aliens. The girls look like standard issue ex-mil tomboy chicks with just enough more on the ball than their copter refuel sisters to land a desk job.
                        Last edited by Kepler; 06-15-2018, 07:56 AM.
                        Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          Big whoop. What did they do to affect the election?
                          Seriously?
                          They cast the pall of an FBI interview, 5 months before a national election, over one candidate.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            They should discipline any agents who make political statements on company time ...
                            Agree.

However, I reserve the right to disagree with your numbers. This IG report, finding so much support for one candidate, would lead me to believe otherwise, unless you're claiming the top echelons (the final decision makers) are far different from the line agents.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Agree.

However, I reserve the right to disagree with your numbers. This IG report, finding so much support for one candidate, would lead me to believe otherwise, unless you're claiming the top echelons (the final decision makers) are far different from the line agents.
                              It's probably true that the higher you go the more educated the more liberal.
                              Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                The most important takeaway from these stories is how much boinking is going on at the Bureau.
                                No, Kep, it's not.

The phases "insubordinate" and "lacking candor" are the most important takeaway.

This is the < bleeping > top law enforcement agency in the USA and their top brass "lacks candor" and is "insubordinate".

We've now seen how the FBI sausage is made. Their organization gravitas has taken a hit, by their own hand, by their IG's report, that'll take decades to repair.

And that's not political bias; that's the sad reality of their own self-inflicted wound.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X