Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
    More indicators that the Russians were funneling money to the Trump campaign through the NRA.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/latest-n...212756749.html
    Yeah, but, Obama was going to take our GUNZ. We had to do it.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Yeah, but, Obama was going to take our GUNZ. We had to do it.
      Not to mention Hillary was forcing little girls to be pizza sex slaves.

Last edited by Kepler; 06-11-2018, 12:03 PM.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Not to mention Hillary was forcing little girls to be pizza sex slaves.
        Lock that ***** up.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

So the NRA are Russian traitors too?

Wonder how Drew feels about that? I remember back in the day how we were supposed to hate the Russians. I guess none of that matters anymore, if there's money to be made.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

Wonder how Drew feels about that?
            Does he get to keep his guns at the same cheap rate he's keeping them now? Yes? He's good then.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

Wonder how Drew feels about that? I remember back in the day how we were supposed to hate the Russians. I guess none of that matters anymore, if there's money to be made.
              *NRA supports Cliven Bundy and people taking up arms against Obama government*

"We never could've seen that coming!"

Comment

Does Kim's poop stink? You'll never find out!!!

@DavidNakamura: Kim Jong Un's cargo plane brought his portable toilet to Singapore to "deny determined sewer divers insights into to the supreme leader's stools." #singaporesummit http://english.chosun.com/site/data/...l?Dep0=twitter
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
                  More indicators that the Russians were funneling money to the Trump campaign through the NRA.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/latest-n...212756749.html
                  Yeah but Russia is one of our closest allies now, so no problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Didn’t Obama mock Romney for raising concerns about Russia?

I sincerely hope the NRA hasn’t taken money from Russia. I’d be very disappointed if it’s true.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Russia is finally repaying their WW II debt??
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

I sincerely hope the NRA hasn’t taken money from Russia. I’d be very disappointed if it’s true.
                        And one of the areas where Obama was wrong. What's your point? That everyone supports party over country like you?

And at this point, I think it's beyond whether true or false, and more a question of how much and for what purpose.

And once again.
                        Democrat: "Impeach!! Lock them up"
                        Republican: "I'm disappointed"
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Yes, before they had invaded the Crimea and interfered with US elections.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by french rage View Post
                            yes, before they had invaded the crimea and interfered with us elections.
                            bsabsvr

Comment

Dear NRA:

Enclosed please find my check in the amount of $30.00 for my annual membership fee. But know that I am very disappointed in you.

Yours truly,

Drew

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                                Dear NRA:

Enclosed please find my check in the amount of $30.00 for my annual membership fee. But know that I am very disappointed in you.

Yours truly,

Drew
                                I’m not a member at the minute and haven’t been for a year or two. I appreciated the help they gave Maine to overcome Bloomberg’s ridiculous referendum a few years ago but ever since Trump was elected they’ve taken a bizarre turn.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X