Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

A lot of people didn’t care when a bunch of elementary kids were gunned down at school. I’m not understanding how non citizen children in cages will cross the line for them

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Yeah but you assume that the people are going to make the right choices to stop this. I am starting to think they wont. Trump's numbers arent trending down they are trending up. Americans have no problem torturing as long as there is something in it for them and that doesnt matter what side of the aisle they reside on.

As long as Trump can tout good economic and unemployment numbers he will be bulletproof on all the other crap. Even if Mueller finds everything we know to be true the only ones who care are the people on the Left and they cant be bothered to vote half the time.
      I think most of us feel this way, but the bolded part is an exaggeration. More showed up and voted for Clinton than did for Trump. Turnout is definitely a big problem, but being overly simplistic does not help us figure out how to fix it and get these cretins out of office.

And I'm not suggesting you don't also see the need for an intelligent and workable strategy. I guess we are both in the same choir box and anxious to hear a sermon that is more than just words.

Comment

Those liberals at the FBI doing their best to rig it for Hillary!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Those liberals at the FBI doing their best to rig it for Hillary!
          It's amazing how many despicable human beings are in the Republican Party. If I started to list them I would be typing all day.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
            I think most of us feel this way, but the bolded part is an exaggeration. More showed up and voted for Clinton than did for Trump. Turnout is definitely a big problem, but being overly simplistic does not help us figure out how to fix it and get these cretins out of office.

And I'm not suggesting you don't also see the need for an intelligent and workable strategy. I guess we are both in the same choir box and anxious to hear a sermon that is more than just words.
            Winning the popular vote is a loser argument. People didnt show up in 3 states and she lost. Winning California and NY is easy when you are a Dem and that inflates the numbers. It is like the QB who throws for 30 TDs in a season for a team that is always losing. It is all padding the stats.

Look at the Dem candidates that have won (Big Willy and Obama) and look at the ones who lost. (Gore, Kerry, Hillary) The ones who won inspired the entire Left to come out and vote. The ones who lost bored them to sleep. Dems need to get a chubby during a speech or a large percentage stay home.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Winning the popular vote is a loser argument. People didnt show up in 3 states and she lost. Winning California and NY is easy when you are a Dem and that inflates the numbers. It is like the QB who throws for 30 TDs in a season for a team that is always losing. It is all padding the stats.

Look at the Dem candidates that have won (Big Willy and Obama) and look at the ones who lost. (Gore, Kerry, Hillary) The ones who won inspired the entire Left to come out and vote. The ones who lost bored them to sleep. Dems need to get a chubby during a speech or a large percentage stay home.
              100% Correct.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Agreed, but that begs the question of who and how. And it does not mean dems should not create and employ strategies that will help us win with a less inspiring candidate. We should be able to figure out how to win without a bunch of first rounders.

Comment

Dump just tweeted that crime in Germany is way up (immigrants of course).

It’s not. It’s at its lowest since 1992.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    .... But some "whatever it is, I'm against it" voters will reject the GOP in 2018 and him in 2020 because they are the incumbent..
                    nancy pelosi and chuck shummer are still in charge. they will vote against them [assuming there isn't a suspension of voting for some unforeseen issue]
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                      Agreed, but that begs the question of who and how. And it does not mean dems should not create and employ strategies that will help us win with a less inspiring candidate. We should be able to figure out how to win without a bunch of first rounders.
                      Right. I'd also point this out in terms of popular vote. 23 House Goopers sit in Hillary won districts. Like 30+ sit in districts that Obama won. I have no idea why this is, but it seems if Dems voted down ballot like they did for Prez we'd be at like a tie in the House right now. For the record the top of the ticket (Clinton, Obama) almost always brings in more votes than the down ballot races. Either people are splitting their votes or only voting for President and not realizing the importance of holding Congress as well.
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Dump just tweeted that crime in Germany is way up (immigrants of course).

It’s not. It’s at its lowest since 1992.
                        Lying works for them. It's obvious. It's Trump's Party and that's all he does. Flaggy doesn't think he lies so his 40% is locked in to the complete delusion. We better find Democratic candidates that make people cream or we're going to be living in a police state before this is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          Right. I'd also point this out in terms of popular vote. 23 House Goopers sit in Hillary won districts. Like 30+ sit in districts that Obama won. I have no idea why this is, but it seems if Dems voted down ballot like they did for Prez we'd be at like a tie in the House right now. For the record the top of the ticket (Clinton, Obama) almost always brings in more votes than the down ballot races. Either people are splitting their votes or only voting for President and not realizing the importance of holding Congress as well.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMn2s1nmsxQ
                          (Obligatory The West Wing clip)
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Lying works for them. It's obvious. It's Trump's Party and that's all he does. Flaggy doesn't think he lies so his 40% is locked in to the complete delusion. We better find Democratic candidates that make people cream or we're going to be living in a police state before this is over.
                            I don't think hitting the same # of votes is going to do the trick again for Chump. Clearly too many Dems regardless of their place on the electoral spectrum stayed home last time, vastly underestimating just how corrupt, treasonous and fascist the entire Republican party is. I won't expect them to make that mistake again in the near term. It usually takes them about a dozen or so years to forget how bad Republicans are and unlearn the lessons of the recent past.

Keep an eye on turnout. Even with Chump's alleged uptick in popularity Dems are still moving 15-20% higher in special elections (WI special being the latest) and blowing away primary turnout vs the last midterms. If that keeps up Trump moving between 40 and 44% isn't going to be enough to save them.
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

DHS sec Nielsen says we won’t apologize for treatment of children, ignore press reports

http://thehill.com/latino/392767-dhs...ieve-the-press

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                DHS sec Nielsen says we won’t apologize for treatment of children

http://thehill.com/latino/392767-dhs...ieve-the-press
                                Must be nice to not have a conscience. I wonder what that's like.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X