Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

On Twitter the last couple of days there have been the Trumpers/Bots talking about how the detention centers are actually much nicer than we have seen/heard. Some talked about how they were like summer camps or private schools and how they wish they had sent their kids there since it is so much cheaper. (no joke I read this...A LOT!) My guess is they knew the whistleblower was coming.

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

For a group of people who claim that any meetings they had with Russian representatives were all on the up and up, and perfectly normal behavior, why do they keep denying that these meetings(and there were a lot of them) ever took place?

Deny to the media, don't tell Congressional hearings about them, deny to everyone that they were meeting with Russians. Until those meetings become known, and then, all of a sudden it's "oh, that meeting, that was nothing".

Both Stone and Caputo's lawyers have now sent letters to Congress confirming that those meetings took place. meetings they had conveniently forgotten about in their testimony. Until they discover that Mueller has the texts.

What do they have to hide if they're so innocent?
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

It is cute seeing all the Trumpers blaming Congress for this...it was the AG who went with the policy and Trump has the power to end this on his own with one of his pathetic signing ceremonies. But somehow it is Congress' fault.

I assume the resident "Question Askers" will be around to explain further soon enough.
        Not "Congress' fault". Democrat's fault. Democrat law. Only Democrats pass laws.

Comment

Remember when flaggy was ranting to us about how Obama was turning empty Wal-marts into concentration camps?

Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            For a group of people who claim that any meetings they had with Russian representatives were all on the up and up, and perfectly normal behavior, why do they keep denying that these meetings(and there were a lot of them) ever took place?

Deny to the media, don't tell Congressional hearings about them, deny to everyone that they were meeting with Russians. Until those meetings become known, and then, all of a sudden it's "oh, that meeting, that was nothing".

Both Stone and Caputo's lawyers have now sent letters to Congress confirming that those meetings took place. meetings they had conveniently forgotten about in their testimony. Until they discover that Mueller has the texts.

What do they have to hide if they're so innocent?
            That is what I keep asking...no one has a satisfactory answer.

The amount of "Lying to Congress" charges that will happen if the Blue Wave comes could be inane. These guys lie about lying then lie about that to Congress.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              I’m disgusted by my country
              Me too.

First "household" item I purchased after buying my first house decades ago was an American flag. I flew an American flag virtually every day at three different houses. I took it down after watching the horrible responses to Hurricane Katrina by local, state and federal politicians and I haven't flown one since. And to the pieces of human stool out there who say those of us disgusted by our country should find another one to live in, you can choke on a big steaming pile of wearendhockey stool for all I care. I have every right to express my utter disgust with my country without a parallel obligation to leave it. Anyone who ISN'T disgusted multiple times daily by what republican politicians are saying and doing can go fist themselves with both hands.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                Not "Congress' fault". Democrat's fault. Democrat law. Only Democrats pass laws.
                Nah it has shifted...the Trumper talking heads now blame all of Congress. They are often posting "Congress Must Act". Hell Scaramucci tweeted it like an hour ago

Since Feinstein has gotten every Dem on board to fight this now Trump is throwing every GOPer under the bus. This is his ultimate litmus test. If they stay loyal to his policy they have his undying support. If they fold, he will kill them like he has every other Republican who has dared not be 100% behind him.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

On Twitter the last couple of days there have been the Trumpers/Bots talking about how the detention centers are actually much nicer than we have seen/heard. Some talked about how they were like summer camps or private schools and how they wish they had sent their kids there since it is so much cheaper. (no joke I read this...A LOT!) ...
                  Saw this rebuttal to some of those Trumpeters/Bots last night. This Twitter thread is heartbreaking:

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

On Twitter the last couple of days there have been the Trumpers/Bots talking about how the detention centers are actually much nicer than we have seen/heard. Some talked about how they were like summer camps or private schools and how they wish they had sent their kids there since it is so much cheaper. (no joke I read this...A LOT!) My guess is they knew the whistleblower was coming.

What is happening is going so far beyond just bad policy or the typical republican tough talk on things like immigration. What this administration is doing is cruelness for the sake of cruelness. It's about a half step above torture. And in some ways it is worse than torture. At least when we were (are) torturing people they are allegedly enemies of the country. Children are not enemies of anyone.

Again, why am I the one going too far when I say the people responsible for policies like the current administration is putting forth should all die slow horrible deaths?

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        Saw this rebuttal to some of those Trumpeters/Bots last night. This Twitter thread is heartbreaking:

Yeah Joel Pollack is the one who started the "it isnt so bad" crap. The thread of his original tweet is littered with people talking about how they should send their kids there. If only they would walk into Flaggy's Wal-Mart Death Camps and fade away.

I have no remorse for people who justify traumatizing kids. They are one step below pedophiles in my book.
                        Last edited by Handyman; 06-17-2018, 12:06 PM.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Especially since for 30+ years we've been hearing from Republicans that the best thing for a child is to grow up in a home with a mother and a father.

But I know, brown children don't count. And if their parents brought them here illegally, they don't deserve anything.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I’m glad he thinks this is horrible, but his statement that Christians shouldn’t obey laws they don’t agree with is more dangerous than separating families.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Makes sense, I always assumed that Stephen Miller gains his strength from the amount of suffering in the world.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X