Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Originally posted by burd View Post
    He's just a mean old man without a mommy.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Just keep lying for Trump it wont come back to bite you in *** later at all...

Twitter is having a field day to say the least.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I thought Gayle King was going to say scooby’s favorite line this morning on CBS This Morning

She said that the “Statue of Liberty weeps” after what she saw in the interment camps.
        Last edited by dxmnkd316; 06-18-2018, 07:09 AM.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          I thought Gayle King was going to say scooby’s favorite line this morning on CBS This Morning

She said that the Statue of Liberty weeps after what she saw in the interment camps.
          But they go to zoos!!!
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The UN human rights commissioner has now publicly asked trump to stop the madness.

JFC

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              For a group of people who claim that any meetings they had with Russian representatives were all on the up and up, and perfectly normal behavior, why do they keep denying that these meetings(and there were a lot of them) ever took place?

Deny to the media, don't tell Congressional hearings about them, deny to everyone that they were meeting with Russians. Until those meetings become known, and then, all of a sudden it's "oh, that meeting, that was nothing".

Both Stone and Caputo's lawyers have now sent letters to Congress confirming that those meetings took place. meetings they had conveniently forgotten about in their testimony. Until they discover that Mueller has the texts.

What do they have to hide if they're so innocent?
              About that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhcHq35R5r4

Oh heck, and this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SiCn-FYG0E&t=0s
              Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 06-18-2018, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                Just get the implant. It will save you the effort of having to call up his page.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Just get the implant. It will save you the effort of having to call up his page.
                  Where would he get his AJo Brain and Peenis Enhancement Potion?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    I'm sorry, people.

So why cover up the meeting? Why wasn't he saying this at the time?

Why no mention of this meeting in his testimony before Congress?

Why no mention of this meeting to those in the media who have been asking him questions long before he decided to reveal this "breaking news" to Alex Jones?

Once again, if there was nothing to any of these meetings, and especially if these were just entrapment plots by the "deep state" to incriminate them, why have they tried so hard to keep these meetings hidden? I mean, if the "deep state" had set up a meeting with me to try to entrap me into something, I'd be screaming that to every news outlet that would listen as soon as it happened. As you yourself have just proven, Roger Stone said nothing about this meeting to anyone until just now, once its existence has been revealed.

You're an idiot.
                    Last edited by rufus; 06-18-2018, 07:46 AM.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Pretty simple what we need to do.

1. Lock her up.
                      2. Tear down the statue.

This is what America voted for, and if you don't believe me ask Turtle Boy.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Pretty simple what we need to do.

1. Lock her up.
                        2. Tear down the statue.

This is what America voted for, and if you don't believe me ask Turtle Boy.
                        We vote again in less than 5 months. We can punish the GOP for laying down for Diva J. Turd the First.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

We vote again in less than 5 months. We can punish the GOP for laying down for Diva J. Turd the First.
                          We'll see. He's locking in his percentage and they show up at the polls without fail.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            We'll see. He's locking in his percentage and they show up at the polls without fail.
                            Understood, but the virtue of democracy is as long as elections are still free and fair we can throw the bums out.

Obviously, a fascist like Dump with his Fasci di combattimento mob, being catered to by cowardly courtiers like the Republicans, makes the probability of free and fair elections less than 100%, so we have to stay on their necks until November.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Understood, but the virtue of democracy is as long as elections are still free and fair we can throw the bums out.

Obviously, a fascist like Dump with his Fasci di combattimento mob, being catered to by cowardly courtiers like the Republicans, makes the probability of free and fair elections less than 100%, so we have to stay on their necks until November.
                              I just find it interesting that the child separation is still in place. I have a feeling that if the stupid policy was the Democrats and there was this kind of outcry the policy would have changed. They are doubling down.

Comment

I dont know what is sadder...that people believe this crap or the fact that the Dems dont seem to have anyone who can beat him right now. And so help me God Kepler if you mention Gillebrand's name...
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X