Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

@WeAreMel: Just to recap, Dennis Rodman is
    - crying on CNN
    - in a MAGA hat
    - shilling a weed cryptocurrency
    - calling Kim Jong Un, who runs death camps in NK, a “big kid” https://***********/KateAronoff/stat...49118883729410
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Well what do you know, FOX News gets it right for once...

"I mean, this is history we are living. Regardless of what happens in that meeting between the two dictators, what we are seeing right now is history."
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Didn't you know? All blacks live inn the ghetto. Likewise, all Hispanics dwell in the barrio. Everyone knows this. I mean, Elvis sang about it.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw

It's always Chicago.
        There are black who are movie' on up

They get called Uncle Tom
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
          Didn't you know? All blacks live inn the ghetto. Likewise, all Hispanics dwell in the barrio. Everyone knows this. I mean, Elvis sang about it.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw

It's always Chicago.
          Guns are banned in Chi, also. see how well that works when your not on an island? (See: Australia)?
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

While FOX News is fawning over Trump and Kim meeting, let us not forget that everything they praise about Trump, they absolutely despised when the ****** was in office
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Lol
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I despise CNN because of general bias and I even question how anyone thinks FOX is newsworthy. It's tabloid at best. It's disgusting.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

CNN bends over backwards to not have a bias. Every single topic has both “sides”

If there was a debate over whether the sky was blue they’d have someone on telling us it’s purple.
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Yeah CNN sold out their bias years ago. Their only bias is their weak kneed attempts t be anti biased. Put anther way, they are Anti-Bias Biased.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

so a signing is a-coming.....

wonder what?
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Yeah CNN sold out their bias years ago. Their only bias is their weak kneed attempts t be anti biased. Put anther way, they are Anti-Bias Biased.
                        Exactly. Put another way, it’s dishonestly trying to be honest. But they confuse being fair to both sides as being fair to the facts.

Like I said, if someone said the sky was blue, they would have the other side here. Objective facts are meaningless in their world. Some of their hosts are better than others, but the dictate from management is to show both sides. Which is dumb.
                        Code:

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          so a signing is a-coming.....

wonder what?
                          Absolutely nothing. All they did was the equivalent of friending each other of Facebook.
                          Code:

Comment

At least POTUS didn't say "Peace in our time."
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I love that they apparently have a “comprehensive plan” to denuclearize NK while we provide security for them.

You know, because the details of the Iran deal were hammered out over lunch.

What a ****ing joke
                              Code:

Comment

And the statement doesn’t include the words “irreversible” or “verifiable” in reference to denuclearization.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X