Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    Guys, you're wasting your time arguing with knuckledraggers. Your job is to vote. Remember, the worst Democrat is better than the best Republican. Test it out if you'd like.

Andrew Cuomo is going to put in place more liberal policies than Charlie Baker (free college tuition for example).

Joe Manchin is going to cast better Senate votes than Susan Collins (voted against tax giveaway to billionaires while Collins voted for it).

With this in mind, vote Democratic early and often and constantly year after year if you want to put Chump and the rest of the cult back in its rightful place.
    This. So much this. The republican party must be punished electorally. There is a number, a critical mass, a tipping point out there. When enough of them lose, they might see the light and began running people who operate in actual ideas and the notion their country is what is important and not the little letter next to their name. The white supremacists and the insanely wealthy person who only cares about his or her own bottom line and tax bill can continue to vote republican, but that leaves about 60% of us who will benefit more from democrats than republicans.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      If they didn't follow procedure, and I'd speculate going to Congress with evidence from an on-going investigation is not procedure, I'd say they were insubordinate. Let's hope they choose to not lack candor when they are questioned about it by the IG now that they've been outed by Nunes.

Insubordinate and good agent are not the same.
      And where are the emails and texts of these "good FBI agents" in the report, like those of page and Strzok were, and the other two agents?

Seems like a rather one-sided and incomplete report to me.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Seeing Pittsburgh post gazette fired their editorial cartoonist today and pulled his drawing
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
          And where are the emails and texts of these "good FBI agents" in the report, like those of page and Strzok were, and the other two agents?

Seems like a rather one-sided and incomplete report to me.
          Ask the IG. I believe there is a mechanism for the public to request an inquiry.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            Someone help me draft a response here. Arguing with idiots about how they’re apparently ok with Trump saying how Kim’s followers sit up and listen and how he wished that would happen for him:

I want to see if he’s ok with what happened in South Dakota.
            The US completely messed up when it comes to Native Americans. Rather than inclusion we went isolation (reservations). I'd argue it's one of the worst decisions in US history.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              Seeing Pittsburgh post gazette fired their editorial cartoonist today and pulled his drawing
              His story.

This was the final straw:

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Just when you thought Kim was the worst it seems there's a guy gearing up to take a run a the title, and he's not in North America.

Meet "HoSA" -- the Hitler of South Africa

In an interview with TRT World News published this week, Malema said, We have not called for the killing of white people. At least for now. I can’t guarantee the future.

When the reporter mentioned that some people might view these remarks as a call to genocide, Malema responded, “Crybabies. Crybabies,” but later warned white South Africans that “the masses are on board” for “an un-led revolution and anarchy”.
                https://www.google.com/search?q=male...hrome&ie=UTF-8

This one doesn't have nukes ... at least for now.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

The US completely messed up when it comes to Native Americans. Rather than inclusion we went isolation (reservations). I'd argue it's one of the worst decisions in US history.
                  After the genocide, you mean.

Comment

I never thought I would live to see the US do the equivalent of the Japanese internment camps in my lifetime. Sick mother ****ing *******s.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      After the genocide, you mean.
                      Touche.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        I never thought I would live to see the US do the equivalent of the Japanese internment camps in my lifetime. Sick mother ****ing *******s.
                        But at least families were kept together in the Japanese internment camps.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          That’s the message I’m trying to respond to.
                          I was hoping that wasn't the case, but it did have the tone of "see what happens when you don't obey our leader!"

I'm not sure what you ended up going with, but I'm not sure there's any response that could change his mind, since his argument is literally, "We almost wiped 'em out, and we'll do it again!"
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Those were a government doing it to its own people. Talk about trampling the Constitution. Due process? Meh.

And the adjective is too specific as I know some US citizens (and their descendants) who were "guests" at these:
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intern...rman_Americans

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Can someone cite the current law regarding separating kids? Origin? Author? Trigger that caused it in the first place? The rationalization / justification for doing that?

I've tried to do the digging but I've found much more heat than light.
                              Last edited by The Sicatoka; 06-16-2018, 09:45 AM.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Can someone cite the current law regarding separating kids? Origin? Author? Trigger that caused it in the first place? The rationalization / justification for doing that?

I've tried to do the digging but I've found much more heat than light.
                                That's because there *ISN'T* a law.

In the past, illegal border crossing families were held in detention, allowing the whole family unit to stay together. This allowed time to figure out "did you come illegally, or are you seeking asylum?" Illegal border crossings were typically handed like a traffic ticket or court summons.

Under Trump, Sessions, et. al., they are throwing everyone caught into the federal system as a felony, which means that children will get separated from their parents. Once separated, the kids under 18 now become "unaccompanied alien children," and are processed through a separate federal office tasked with finding a relative that can take them.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X