Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Ten Commandments 5 -10 form a nice basis, don't you think?
    You know societies lived with many of those rules long before the Bible was written right?
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      Odd that the part of the IG report Sic is completely avoiding is the part where the Hillary investigation had "no political bias". I'm sure he'll get to that soon.
      He is busy man...he can only get the Cliffs Notes. It is just a coincidence those seem to parallel Sate Media talking points
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Just like Jesus would have done...
        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
          Sessions and Sanders use Bible to defend ripping children from parents.

What defense are the usual suspects going to come up with for this one?
          Original original intent
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Mother of god
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Rip that ****ing statue down and lock that ***** up. Now.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

When Vito andolini came to America he also was separated from his parents and kept alone in a room for months..... just sayin’
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    When Vito andolini came to America he also was separated from his parents and kept alone in a room for months..... just sayin’
                    His family was dead, not separated and he grew up to be a mafia boss. He's also a fictional character. That's really your example?
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      Lemme guess, weren't Democrats, including many on this board, decrying what Comey did regarding Hillary's email announcements?

See, we can walk and chew gum at the same time. And use reason.
                      I state three facts; you go ad hominem.

Reasonable.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        Odd that the part of the IG report Sic is completely avoiding is the part where the Hillary investigation had "no political bias". I'm sure he'll get to that soon.
                        Insubordinate >> political bias

"Lacking candor" >> political bias

Let's talk about the greater offenses.
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I know many have already commented on the situation, but the whataboutism and the justifications are freaking sad.

NK and Kim are not so bad because other people have done bad things. Seriously? Have we fallen to such a low level that we will over look what NK does to their own people just because other people in the world are bad? That's seriously pathetic. And then to somehow justify saluting ANYONE from a regime that threatens our country with nukes AND kills their own people. What kind of leadership is that? How in the world can that be so accepted by this moron? Considering the flack that President Obama got into just to get into any agreement with Iran, this should result in such an outcry that dump gets impeached already. Instead, we see it as some great thing. Do you really want a dictator?

And the situation at the border. First I hear the one justification that it's ok to separate the kids from their families because there are already kids that come on their own. What kind of justification is that???? It's now ok to split up families because kids cross the border on their own? How can ANYONE come to that conclusion????

Then to lean on the bible to do something that is CLEARLY not a moral thing to do. Seriously? Especially since this administration has no actual reason to follow the law the way they are interpreting it. They can take the moral high ground, and keep families together- it's THEIR choice to do that. How can anyone actually interpret Sessions as being some kind of Christian, when he's doing the opposite of being loving with some degree of forgiveness???? I'm not suggesting that we let these families in for the sake of forgiveness- but there's no logical reason to break up families, especially when there are kids as young as there are.

Add to that the news that kids who are crying and scared are somehow breaking the rules if they TOUCH EACH OTHER. Yes, siblings are being told that they are not allowed to hug each other, being as scared as they are without their parents.

How can ANYONE think this is the party of "Family Values"??!!?!?!!?!?!??!!?

How can ANYONE think it's ok to hide behind the Bible for all of this???!>!!>>

If you can somehow justify these actions, I very, very, very much don't get you, and never will. Especially if you really think you are a Christian.

These actions, in the name of the Bible, are exactly why people shun religion. How can you pretend to be some kind of moral standard and still justify treating people as if they are worse than animals?

Comment

Now he's taking credit for the World Cup. It's like Cartman in the Fishdicks episode of South Park.
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Original original intent
                              What is that "original original intent"?

Comment

So the best you can do is some kind of whataboutism? About a fictional character?

Weaksauce.

Comment

Working...
                                X