Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Just listened to 5 minutes of MSNBC. Bill Krystol confirms the Republicans are doubling down.
    "Against abortion, but for killing babies."
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      Jews are in the cages there??
      While I appreciate the quick joke, you do realize that those weren't the only ones, right?
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Just listened to 5 minutes of MSNBC. Bill Krystol confirms the Republicans are doubling down.
        To people with only a fist, everything is a face.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
          While I appreciate the quick joke, you do realize that those weren't the only ones, right?
          In “the big book of words” the Jews kinda have rightful ownership of what Nazi is.
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Our resident conservatives are probably beating off watching their fav news
            ftfy

Comment

You guys are ignoring the fact that these might not be kids at all. They could in fact be radicalized Islamic midgets.

Ha, never thought of that, did you, *******s?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                You guys are ignoring the fact that these might not be kids at all. They could in fact be radicalized Islamic midgets.

“Little people”, please

Comment

Ed Werdner trying to get a job on Fox News?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    In “the big book of words” the Jews kinda have rightful ownership of what Nazi is.
                    The Slavs say hi.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      The Slavs say hi.
                      Yah yah... they can find their own word

Comment

“Conservative commentator Ann Coulter said immigrant children being separated from their families at the border are "child actors" that are being "coached" by liberals to hurt President Trump.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/39...n-child-actors

Comment

"I get very nervous about the president getting his news from TV,” she added.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                            Once again, I wonder where the moral outrage is for the people who pretend to be christian conservatives on this board. Is this actually acceptable to you? Honestly?

Some speak up about some political issues, but when their party is 100% opposite of their "words" morally, utter silence.

joe- you pretend to be a moral guy. what's up? Is that a front? For what ends?
                            The only morality that matters is abortion. And, as I was reminded, "the gayz"

All other morals or acts of conscience are fungible, depending upon which party is doing them. If Democrats were locking kids in cages, we'd be on our fourth investigative committee by now.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Our resident conservatives are probably watching their fav news outlets to get their talking points.

Please do better than “they’re cages but don’t say cages”
                              These guys?

https://youtu.be/BEZBTUQKE8s

"Walls built of chain link fencing".
                              Last edited by rufus; 06-18-2018, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post

You say that. They took a 2 year old's shoelaces so she couldn't use them as a weapon, or hang herself with them.

Comment

Working...
                                X