Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
    You're right. Never should have even attempted to have a meeting and do something successful. Just let them do whatever they want while helping the government starve the people (not that they need any).

edit: were any of those promises from KJU?
    But Fox News told me for a decade that just having "informal sit downs," or "going in unprepared" was against some unwritten play book, and we should *never* ever deal with monsters like that.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

You're right. Never should have even attempted to have a meeting and do something successful. Just let them do whatever they want while helping the government starve the people (not that they need any).

edit: were any of those promises from KJU?
      Well, actually, we had a pretty good agreement already in place. You know, from having meetings and negotiations with them and stuff. An agreement that was working, and NK didn't have nukes and weren't working to create them.

Then GWB walked away from it. Called it "appeasement", or "weakness towards our enemies" or something like that. Then NK started the centrifuges back up. But you know all that, right?

Wow, that last bit looks an awful lot like what just happened with Iran, doesn't it? But hey, Trumpy's the greatest!!!
      Last edited by rufus; 06-12-2018, 12:22 PM.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Jaw jaw is always better than war war. I'd rather have the toddler preening himself at the peace table than being cranky p-ssbaby in the war room.

It doesn't matter since Dump can never be held to anything he says anyway. Any day without nuclear Armageddon under this clown is a good day.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Jaw jaw is always better than war war. I'd rather have the toddler preening himself at the peace table than being cranky p-ssbaby in the war room.

It doesn't matter since Dump can never be held to anything he says anyway. Any day without nuclear Armageddon under this clown is a good day.
          Neither of them can. That's what makes this whole summit so predictably absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            But Fox News told me for a decade that just having "informal sit downs," or "going in unprepared" was against some unwritten play book, and we should *never* ever deal with monsters like that.
            when did you start to follow what fox says?!?!
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              when did you start to follow what fox says?!?!
              Dammit!
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

My intention was not to imply we got something new from them, but rather than Trump didn't quite get outfoxed as some imply. If they don't do what they agreed to in the document (reaffirming the agreement to denuclearize), I don't see the U.S. actually doing the 1 follow-up thing. I don't have a good opinion of Trump, especially as a negotiator, but I'd like to think he won't follow through until NK starts to do what they promised earlier.
                Well, we shall have to see.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Dump 'Murica 1.

Dump 'Murica 2.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    Well, actually, we had a pretty good agreement already in place. You know, from having meetings and negotiations with them and stuff. An agreement that was working, and NK didn't have nukes and weren't working to create them.

Then GWB walked away from it. Called it "appeasement", or "weakness towards our enemies" or something like that. Then NK started the centrifuges back up. But you know all that, right?

Wow, that last bit looks an awful lot like what just happened with Iran, doesn't it? But hey, Trumpy's the greatest!!!
                    My apologies that in specifically discussing just today's meeting I didn't manage to look into the history of previous leaders of both countries and their agreements. I should have realized that what happened two presidents and one NK leader ago that everything would be the same this time around. You're not worth talking with, you're just full of rage over a meeting that really didn't amount to much.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Honestly, I think our country was delusional back in those days. There is only so much we can do to get other people to behave and at the end of the day we have to look out for our own interests. It’s awful he treats his own citizens so poorly but our priority should be making sure he doesn’t harm ours.
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        How in the hell did NINA make a comeback?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

My apologies that in specifically discussing just today's meeting I didn't manage to look into the history of previous leaders of both countries and their agreements. I should have realized that what happened two presidents and one NK leader ago that everything would be the same this time around. You're not worth talking with, you're just full of rage over a meeting that really didn't amount to much.
                          Yeah, your apologies. You made the argument that at least he talked with him, and isn't that better than treating him like a pariah.

I'm just saying that we've had a long history of talking to them, and we've actually had solid, strong agreements in place, agreements from before they had nukes, agreements that were keeping them from getting nukes.

It was only after 2001, and the "Axis of Evil" bull**** that it suddenly became verboten to engage in talks and discussions with states like NK. And that was only continually pounded into people's heads by the likes of Fox News, as you can see by watching the video posted before.

You act like this is some special thing, that "Only Trump can go to NK", when that isn't the case. And at least the others who went at least got something for their efforts.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            Honestly, I think our country was delusional back in those days. There is only so much we can do to get other people to behave and at the end of the day we have to look out for our own interests. It’s awful he treats his own citizens so poorly but our priority should be making sure he doesn’t harm ours.
                            A more immediate problem is making sure trump doesn't harm ours

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                              A more immediate problem is making sure trump doesn't harm ours
                              Too late. Or did you forget Puerto Rico?
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Too late. Or did you forget Puerto Rico?
                                Who?
                                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Working...
                                X