Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Trump wants Russia back in the G7.

Nothing going on though! Nothing to see here
    For someone who claims to be innocent of Russian collusion, he sure does have a an obsession with helping out Russia and Vladimir Putin.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      For someone who claims to be innocent of Russian collusion, he sure does have a an obsession with helping out Russia and Vladimir Putin.
      In fairness to Trump, a lot of people try to kiss up to their boss when they're on the job.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        Scoobs, I read the **** article and the premise is absurd.
        Then you do not understand the Supreme Courts decision very well. Roberts looked for an out. He found one. That out has been eliminated. Simple Math.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

"You don't break up with me, I break up with you!": https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/08/trum...ba-finals.html

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            This is different. Wolfe was a Senate aide, and being hunted down by Trump because he was leaking data to the press.
            Yeah I lump this in with the times reporter stuff from yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Then you do not understand the Supreme Courts decision very well. Roberts looked for an out. He found one. That out has been eliminated. Simple Math.
              Uh...no, but if you'd like to think that knock yourself out. Think we've litigated this one enough at this point.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Uh...no, but if you'd like to think that knock yourself out. Think we've litigated this one enough at this point.
                No, we haven't cause you've ignored every argument made. Just like you always do. 5-4 Block in the Supreme Court? That's a lie. Roberts needed an excuse to uphold the law. The excuse has been removed from the law. There is no block anymore.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Trump wants Russia back in the G7.

Nothing going on though! Nothing to see here
                  He's not even trying to hide it now.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Remember, Russia is our friend. Europe and Canada are the enemy

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

No, we haven't cause you've ignored every argument made. Just like you always do. 5-4 Block in the Supreme Court? That's a lie. Roberts needed an excuse to uphold the law. The excuse has been removed from the law. There is no block anymore.
                      Again, this makes zero sense. I'm basing my assumptions in facts. If the SCOTUS was inclined to declare the ACA unconstitutional, they've had two opportunities to do so. One decision was 5-4 and the other 6-3 in favor. The rest of this is you reading Roberts mind, and one has to wonder where this ability comes from and why you haven't used it to make yourself rich.

This lawsuit is akin to how every year some righty runs to court and claims he has irrefutable proof that the federal income tax is unconstitutional. Do you think those lawsuits will prevail now as well?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Vlad's probably getting a bit impatient that so far he's gotten bupkis out of Trumpy.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

So Trump being so hard up to meet with Kim Jong-Un got me thinking...

What repercussions will the US have for recognizing North Korea as peaceful? Trump seems hellbent on signing a peace treaty without making North Korea jump through hoops.

Something doesn't seem right.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            So Trump being so hard up to meet with Kim Jong-Un got me thinking...

What repercussions will the US have for recognizing North Korea as peaceful? Trump seems hellbent on signing a peace treaty without making North Korea jump through hoops.

Something doesn't seem right.
                            Why do they have to (jump)?

The NK didn't lose the war.

Thisbisnt Germany signing an unconditional surrender
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Again, this makes zero sense. I'm basing my assumptions in facts. If the SCOTUS was inclined to declare the ACA unconstitutional, they've had two opportunities to do so. One decision was 5-4 and the other 6-3 in favor. The rest of this is you reading Roberts mind, and one has to wonder where this ability comes from and why you haven't used it to make yourself rich.

This lawsuit is akin to how every year some righty runs to court and claims he has irrefutable proof that the federal income tax is unconstitutional. Do you think those lawsuits will prevail now as well?
                              You haven't read a single thing on Robert's decision. No point in continuing. You won't even acknowledge that they already gutted the law when they passed the tax bill. It's like La La Land around here.

Comment

You haven't read a single thing on Robert's decision. No point in continuing. You won't even acknowledge that they already gutted the law when they passed the tax bill. It's like La La Land around here.
                                You're the only one who understands anything. That must be a burden.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X