Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.35: Still Winning. Don't care if you're tired of winning.

Staff tape papers back together after toddler rips them up?

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...rs-after-trump

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      Remember before the election, when the right-wingers were telling us, "how bad can it be, the heads of Congress and the government agencies will keep him in line. So why not elect him?"
      Yeah. Sure.
      But we're the whiny libs who don't know anything.

Would be real nice to see country put ahead of party like it should be.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Look at that transparency that Trump is "bringing back" to the oval office!

Where are our resident "conservatives" to explain why this is a good move? They've been awfully silent this weekend.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

The mistake Sam Bee made was calling the wrong person a feckless c-nt.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Remember before the election, when the right-wingers were telling us, "how bad can it be, the heads of Congress and the government agencies will keep him in line. So why not elect him?"

Yeah. Sure.
            I'm pretty disappointed in how its turned out. When he first announced his candidacy I wasn't a huge fan, but after it came down to him and Hilary he seemed like the lesser of two evils. He's fairly central ideologically and I was hoping he could bridge the gap between the two parties. He has been an absolute disaster as president though. Why he is trying to upset our allies is beyond me and some of the other garbage he is doing is beyond me.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              ...but after it came down to him and Hilary he seemed like the lesser of two evils.
              In what fu**ing world?!!? You dance with the Devil you know. Shoulda picked Hillary.

He has been an absolute disaster as president though. Why he is trying to upset our allies is beyond me and some of the other garbage he is doing is beyond me.
              Thank you for coming around.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I'm pretty disappointed in how its turned out. When he first announced his candidacy I wasn't a huge fan, but after it came down to him and Hilary he seemed like the lesser of two evils. He's fairly central ideologically and I was hoping he could bridge the gap between the two parties. He has been an absolute disaster as president though. Why he is trying to upset our allies is beyond me and some of the other garbage he is doing is beyond me.
                You must have been on Ceti Alpha V during the campaign to think he was going to bridge any gaps or that he was even marginally fit.

Comment

Why he is trying to upset our allies is beyond me and some of the other garbage he is doing is beyond me.
                  I don't see him doing anything on foreign policy that he didn't promise to do as a candidate.

On domestic policy I can understand you saying you were taken in. He lied. If you believed his lies... well, I'd say you were a fool -- he has never been anything but a liar --but OK.

But on foreign policy he is doing what he promised to do. Like Mein Kampf, his plan is there in black and white long before he takes power. So I do not understand how you can say you are surprised.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Why he is trying to upset our allies is beyond me and some of the other garbage he is doing is beyond me.
                    Didn't bother to read back through this thread did you?

I'll keep it short. Because he is under the control of Putin and the Russians, and doing exactly what they want him to do. In short, he is a traitor to this country, and should be treated as such.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Didn't bother to read back through this thread did you?

I'll keep it short. Because he is under the control of Putin and the Russians, and doing exactly what they want him to do. In short, he is a traitor to this country, and should be treated as such.
                      That sounds like a crazy conspiracy theory to me. I wonder how long until Ryan and Mcconnell pull the plug on him? They can't be very happy about what is happening despite what they say publicly.
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Does this count as an executive order? Do textbooks have to be changed? Will students taking second half summer econ courses be taught about Fool Trade Principles?
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

That sounds like a crazy conspiracy theory to me. I wonder how long until Ryan and Mcconnell pull the plug on him? They can't be very happy about what is happening despite what they say publicly.
                          Of course it does. But Obama was gonna steal yur gunz.

But just ask yourself: If someone were intent on destroying the standing of America in the world, and its various political, economic, and military alliances, how would one go about that?

And then look at what Trumpy is doing.
                          Last edited by rufus; 06-11-2018, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Why would Ryan care? He's leaving after he got his Screw The Poor! tax cuts. Why would McConnell care? He can ram through as many conservative judge appointments as possible. There's no pulling the plug on this. They've got 40% on their side no matter what happens. In two years they only have to come up with another 8% or so at best, and even then in specific areas, to win.
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Maybe if our cars were still being built here, we could export them to Canada, instead of having to import them like we do now.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                Of course it does. But Obama was gonna steal yur gunz. But just ask yourself: If someone were intent on destroying the standing of America in the world, and its various political, economic, and military alliances, how would one go about that?

And then look at what Trumpy is doing.
                                Also, don’t forget- just no signs anywhere of Russia. His entire family, campaign and all their ties? Fake news!! Those indictments? Fake!

Comment

Working...
                                X